Library

RivalDestiny

WiiChat Member
Staff member
Dec 15, 2006
Michigan
Wii Online Code
0409-5781-9484-0073
My Library just started to bring in video games. Already they have over 1,000 (many duplicates). Upwards to 3 weeks of free rental (renew 3 times), they have all the wii games and a lot of others, including DS, GBA, PSP, 360, PS1, PS2, and PS3. Anyone elses library do this?

my library: www.rhpl.org

~Rival

wow that sounds pretty good. im pretty sure my library wont do this. To old fashioned and stingy lol.

hm.....I'm in kent county, which sucks.. (you'd think the greater grand rapids area would have some better libraries. Oh wait, it's GR.....nvm) Might have to take a trip to rochester hills and never come back!!

Brawny said:
hm.....I'm in kent county, which sucks.. (you'd think the greater grand rapids area would have some better libraries. Oh wait, it's GR.....nvm) Might have to take a trip to rochester hills and never come back!!

lol i actually go to church in GR (for some odd reason...), but our family is around there, maybe that's why V.v.

~Rival

Btw fellow michigander: doncha love that we have the worst big city crime rates between GR and Detroit. Gotta love it.

Kent District Library does have ps2/GC/Xbox games for $1 though. So they'll probably upgrade sooner or later

Brawny said:
Btw fellow michigander: doncha love that we have the worst big city crime rates between GR and Detroit. Gotta love it.

Kent District Library does have ps2/GC/Xbox games for $1 though. So they'll probably upgrade sooner or later

gotta agree with you on that one! I've went to someone's house once in Detroit, they had to like open 4 doors before i could get inside the house. Also it's pretty scary, cause people stare at you. *shivers* :scared:

~Rival

my town is geting a new library then were taring down the old one to make room for a multicenter!

only like 10 more years till its done :arf:

Not my local libary but one a little drive away has a room you can rent out this room to play games its has a huge screen, it has all last gen consoles and quite a decent sized libary of games for all the systems. I don't know how much it is, never been to it. The libaries in my region all have games to rent out but as of yet they only have two 360 games to get out so no Wii or PS3...yet...hopefully

Back