Line up For WIFI GAMES ???!?!?!? LOOK !!

everyone plz add me to your friends list i jus got a new wii 4 days ago and i need some friends send me a pm if you added me so i can add u thnx

omg....BRAWL IS ONLINE PEOPLE! EVEN IF SAKURAI DIDNT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT WI-FI, WE WOULD KNOW ITS ONLINE! ITS NINTENDOS FREAKIN BIGGEST FRANCHISE, NOT MAKIN IT ONLINE WOULD MAKE NO SENSE! IT WOULD BE SUICIDE IF IT WASNT ONLINE!

plus, havent u seen those qoutes and stuff of sakurai and miyamoto?:
"i plan to make Brawl will full wi-fi capabillities"-sakurai
"me and sakurai are currently working on and online multiplayer together"-miyamoto
"yes, I plan to put brawl online, but there will be many hurdles to overcome"-sakurai

thats why all those sites list brawl as a wi-fi title, because it would only make sense. sakurai said he would have it online, and he and nintendo wouldn't just lie to a billion beloved fans. SO STOP SAYING BRAWL ISNT ONLINE BECAUSE IT ISNT CONFIRMED! IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED IN THOSE QUOTES I JUST LISTED! EVEN WIKIPEDIA HAS IT LISTED AS AN ONLINE TITLE! go see for urself. BRAWL IS ONLINE

While I don't doubt SSBB will be online it has NOT been confirmed. On the other hand Pokemon and obviously Strikers has.

What ever happened to the Elebits online aspect?

Sorry LARulz but the IGN article cited is not a credible source. The quote from Sakurai is very old and ALREADY incorrect.

"One of the primary reasons Super Smash Bros. Brawl was created was that Nintendo, when taking Wii online, wanted to have Smash Bros. to do that,"
I understand that to mean the Smash Brothers would be the first to take the system online. If so we already have Strikers to thank for making this untrue.

I was looking at Strikers the other day because I was pretty sure that it was online; does anyone know if they put some kind of online play logo on the box. I didn't see anything on the strikers box here in australia. thanks for the info.

"All that i know of right now "for sure" is Mario strikers, big brain academy: wii version, ummmm yah theres a few others oh yah pokemon, and then a few others but i forget. and in the u.s the brain academy comes out 6/11, so i guess thts wen we'll see our online."

From what Ive heard, Pokemon is the 1st US online game. That would mean big brain is not, unless it happens later. I hope Big Brain is, but I havnt heard that. You have a source?

Matt's_A_Bluebird said:
THAT SOUNDS AWESOME!!!

Sorry, thats the japan date, ill go and fix it.

EDIT: Updated my list. I have a little more info on their now.

Last edited:
Back