Link becomes a female wolf? why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rein said:
To see whether or not Link's really a girl or a boy :(.
does it matter? the only time i have seen link be a girl, was in the musical commercial japan launched for an old title

and if your very keen on canine knowledge you would know that male dogs testiculars dont drop until they reach a certain age... so maybe its saying Link is either at age before puberty or is in progress, but Im not gonna wait to see the results

Come on guys! Link is so a guy just a pretty one, think Legolas. As for the wolf thing, love it but didn't Link turn into a rabbit when he entered the twilight world in Link to the Past...Not that I want to run around as a rabbit.

Guys, this is simple science. Link has the appearance of both a female and a male mixture breed in his face...you can clearly see the feminine facial structure and the lack of even the slightest bit of peach fuzz on his face.

Now, you'll also notice that even though link wears tight fitting pants most of the time, you never see a bulge. This is because his vagina is on top, and his dingdong is folded in between his legs to keep it from danger. This is evident in the way that he walks and runs.

And lastly, Link identifies with males and females in the game on a deep emotional level. Like Ilia and Colin in TP which leads me to believe that he is not only a hermaphrodite, but also a pedophile who molests little children who become fascinated with his sword skills and his mental prowess.

the_peripheral said:
Guys, this is simple science. Link has the appearance of both a female and a male mixture breed in his face...you can clearly see the feminine facial structure and the lack of even the slightest bit of peach fuzz on his face.

Now, you'll also notice that even though link wears tight fitting pants most of the time, you never see a bulge. This is because his vagina is on top, and his dingdong is folded in between his legs to keep it from danger. This is evident in the way that he walks and runs.

And lastly, Link identifies with males and females in the game on a deep emotional level. Like Ilia and Colin in TP which leads me to believe that he is not only a hermaphrodite, but also a pedophile who molests little children who become fascinated with his sword skills and his mental prowess.

A weird mutation of Michael Jackson. :yikes:

HIDE THE KIDS... and EVERYTHING ELSE.

Unlike Michael Jackson.. Link is both white and black.

Michael Jackson, whilst trying to make himself white cannot return to black.

But, Link has the power to be both White and Black. Whilst he is in his "Wolf form" he is black and then White in his "Human form"... thus leading to the conclusion that he is an more advanced yet mutated form of Michael Jackson.. he will soon breed in a super-speed tempo (because he owns) and we will be all multi-colored.

(No racism intended; if you feel offended by this then you're a dumbass)

Last edited:
Rein said:
Unlike Michael Jackson.. Link is both white and black.

Michael Jackson, whilst trying to make himself white cannot return to black.

But, Link has the power to be both White and Black. Whilst he is in his "Wolf form" he is black and then White in his "Human form"... thus leading to the conclusion that he is an more advanced yet mutated form of Michael Jackson.. he will soon breed in a super-speed tempo (because he owns) and we will be all multi-colored.

(No racism intended; if you feel offended by this then you're a dumbass)

This is exactly what my hypothesis was!

So, if we put this all together, we get that Link is both a male and female pedophile who can change from black to white.

In other words, Link can be ANYBODYS extreme fantasy.

the_peripheral said:
This is exactly what my hypothesis was!

So, if we put this all together, we get that Link is both a male and female pedophile who can change from black to white.

In other words, Link can be ANYBODYS extreme fantasy.

Thus making Link the World's Best Prostitute!

Link doesn't sell his body. You have to find his/her most hidden of treasures in order to gain access into his/her bedroom for an all night ram-a-thon. The treasure of which I speak is the very elusive GOLDEN GOAT TITTY. It was lost centuries ago in the land of Gilgan, but found by Sir Tomothy Mudd of the Wanburn tribe of South East West Northern Newkurk...Legend has it that he locked it away in a small chest, and hid the chest wrapped inside the Cloak of a Thousand Lies and buried that within the Orb Spiritica...a crystal ball made of sand and lotus feces. He then took the Orb Spiritica and swallowed it, but choked and died.

His body was put inside a casket and buried 14 feet beneath the Arubian sand plot in Mesoquitan, which is present day Croatia. If you take the numbers 4 and 6, reverse them, and multiply that by 1308 (the year of Sir Tomothy Mudd's birth), you will get the number 83,712...which just so happens to be the number of the amount of small crystals enicircling the Glorbic Mountain smack dab in the middle of Croatia.

Coincidence? Probably. But maybe not.

Last edited:
the_peripheral said:
Link doesn't sell his body. You have to find his/her most hidden of treasures in order to gain access into his/her bedroom for an all night ram-a-thon. The treasure of which I speak is the very elusive GOLDEN GOAT TITTY. It was lost centuries ago in the land of Gilgan, but found by Sir Tomothy Mudd of the Wanburn tribe of South East West Northern Newkurk...Legend has it that he locked it away in a small chest, and hid the chest wrapped inside the Cloak of a Thousand Lies and buried that within the Orb Spiritica...a crystal ball made of sand and lotus feces. He then took the Orb Spiritica and swallowed it, but choked and died.

His body was put inside a casket and buried 14 feet beneath the Arubian sand plot in Mesoquitan, which is present day Croatia. If you take the numbers 4 and 6, reverse them, and multiply that by 1308 (the year of Sir Tomothy Mudd's birth), you will get the number 83,712...which just so happens to be the number of the amount of small crystals enicircling the Glorbic Mountain smack dab in the middle of Croatia.

Coincidence? Probably. But maybe not.

I eBay'd him for $5 buy out.

Rein said:
I eBay'd him for $5 buy out.

God damnit, I knew there was an easier way. I walked all the way to Croatia and dug up the corpse of Sir Tomothy Mudd, gutted him and stole the Golden Goat Titty and used that to gain access into Link's bedroom...it took like 40 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back