Link becomes a female wolf? why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i saw a trailer that Link has sex with the pregnant lady from his town.
It was either Utube or Gametrailers.com.

This is why I hate the ratings system. The game is rated T. So they take stuff out. But in this case, I applaud Nintendo's decision. There are other things they edited out. Like the complete lack of blood. If anyone owns a sword, you know what really happens when you slash something.

the_peripheral said:
God damnit, I knew there was an easier way. I walked all the way to Croatia and dug up the corpse of Sir Tomothy Mudd, gutted him and stole the Golden Goat Titty and used that to gain access into Link's bedroom...it took like 40 years.

Mhmm, shame the delivery took 2 weeks, by then I died and couldn't receive the package, sucks for me.

Link, the HERO of time, is a boy who actually is in love with Ilia, if you haven't played twilight princess, so, if he is a girl, he is a lesbian?

Lol.

Arcadium said:
Link, the HERO of time, is a boy who actually is in love with Ilia, if you haven't played twilight princess, so, if he is a girl, he is a lesbian?

Lol.

He is both Gay, Lesbian and also Bisexual. :arf:
According to the_peripheral and I's research.

Ok, I don't care if link is a girl or a boy, but the fact remains that he has always wore the EXACT same outfit in EVERY game. The green Tunic, I have one myself, and it doesn't make me look like a girl. and as far as the wolf goes. Who cares? the game is still really awesome, and i understand that if you understand a game that you can be able to like it, but this is just ridiculous. Why must you talk so ...creepy about link?

Last edited:
Klywak said:
Ok, I don't care if link is a girl or a boy, but the fact remains that he has always wore the EXACT same outfit in EVERY game. The green Tunic, I have one myself, and it doesn't make me look like a girl. and as far as the wolf goes. Who cares? the game is still really awesome, and i understand that if you understand a game that you can be able to like it, but this is just ridiculous. Why must you talk so ...creepy about link?

Because we are desperate to find out Link's true feelings towards homosexuality and if he will allow us to feel him.

Shouldn't this be locked by now?

Well whatever, and yes, this place should be locked, blocked, and maybe even deleted. Because this is really making some Zelda fans Angry

Klywak said:
Well whatever, and yes, this place should be locked, blocked, and maybe even deleted. Because this is really making some Zelda fans Angry

You mean just you?

Rein said:
He is both Gay, Lesbian and also Bisexual. :arf:
According to the_peripheral and I's research.

why can't they understand that? It's not that hard.

the_peripheral said:
why can't they understand that? It's not that hard.

wait...so does he(she) sleep with...a guy? or a girl? or touch himself?

JoonKimDDS said:
wait...so does he(she) sleep with...a guy? or a girl? or touch himself?

D. All of the above

Link makes love to ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, and children of all ages. Even animals get to enjoy love making sessions with Link.

the_peripheral said:
D. All of the above

Link makes love to ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, and children of all ages. Even animals get to enjoy love making sessions with Link.

And he is a hero?

I think Ganondolf is a better hero.
oh wait! is Ganondolf a gay too?
I've never seen his thing Either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back