Link in the next Mario Kart..

TwilightWarrior said:
It was just an idea..some of you are taking this way too seriously.

Why not have Link? I know it's meant to be from the Mario series but it would be fun...
that's fine, as long as u call it nintendo kart, or super smash bros go kart, or something like that
but if u call it mario kart, then no way

Even if Link was in it, riding Epona, could you imagine a horse doing a sharp powerslide around a corner? I could possibly imagine him sitting in a little wooden cart with Deku nuts for wheels...

hotpotato78 said:
Well themix, what's so insane about what i said? Doubledash is an upgrade from mario 64, meaning that double dash has all the features of mario 64 and some new features never seen before. So that would make double dash better in every way... right now you never played double dash.

When you assume you make an ass out of U and me, so I suggest you not do it.

I've played Double Dash many times over. It is an upgrade only in graphical form in my opinion. The physics and controls are completely different and are, in no way, shape, or form, an upgrade to those in Kart 64. Just because features are new doesn't necessarily make them better, or make a game "better in every way" for that matter.

Courses were better and longer in 64. Physics, also better. Control system less focused on shooting things and more focused on actual racing. I could go on, but I won't.

Back