Link or Ike?

1337endo

Motard
Oct 20, 2007
New Jersey, USA
Wii Online Code
3239-0851-6759-1030
Hello. Over the past few weeks, I have been debating over who will be the better Swordsman in Brawl: Link or Ike? After seeing numerous videos of the two, it has been hard to decide who I think will be better. Now I was always a Link purist in melee(didn't use up-B too much:lol: ) but am getting my doubts about Link being the better swordsman. So I ask, who do you THINK will be the better swordsman in Brawl?

Thanks for the insight in advance :)

Ike's kind of a better swordsman, but Link has stuff like a bow and bombs...
Link's more well-rounded....

yeah^, metaknight look-a-like-a pretty good swordsman

neither... if the game is as good as it should be they will have equal potential in different ways... link for combo's and speed. ike for range, spacing, and obviously power. your decision will come completely from personal preference

Ike is stronger than Link though. His "fat" is actually muscle(or whatever video game characters have) and if you are looking for a strong character to use in Brawl then certainly choose Ike. Ike just takes more time to get used to, like Foosoo said Link is more all-rounded so he is a GREAT starting player.

LOL in the gamestop tourney i faced Link and Ike alot and i would say that link was WAY harder to beat becuase he has projectiles and a mean up close game while Ike is realy easy to own becuase if you hit b once you have enough time to KO him with pit (I was pit in the tourney) Link was way harder to face but i still got 2nd place but ya Link > IKE

Back