LIVE problems

SensesFail

WiiChat Member
May 6, 2007
Ohio
anybody else having issues ATM? i called up microsoft and one of the first things it tells u is if your having trouble with live please note were having some problems causign some users to not be able to log in. or something like that? yeah..it sucks..

LOL me too. i was tweaking. i went to gamestop to buy a new card because i thought my friends 48 hour card did sumthing to my xbox (wasnt sure if it was my fourth free trial, cause i heard one xbox can only have 3 total) but i ended up calling microsoft and apparently its a problem among many users.

k well live is working again, i swear if they ever scare me like that again... lol

hmm, i havent been on all day but hopefully when i try later itll be okay.

oh i know, i thought if i quit that game then it would pull all three of us back to the lobby, didnt mean to ditch you there but i was playing like a pile of **** today anyways, i quit soon after lol.

Yea mine was doing that yesterday or should I say about 12 hrs ago. (3AM currently) I was getting pissed, but then it started to work. They need to get that shiz figured out.

Me too again :( Was working great for like 2 hours when I was playing COD4 and Marvel Alliance but now I cant find any games ._.

Someone hacking Xbox Live or something? X_X

Does anyone's have an xbox in the middle with round circles going round it when you go to Market Place/Xbox Live/Games? That keeps happening to me... and then it never signs in...

yeah live is down for the most part, they said its because of so many new people from xmas. =/

Back