LIVE problems

Wait, I haven't gone on yet today but it sounds like the problem is back. What kind bullshit is this? For the past 2 times they fix it during night (around 1am-2am) then it breaks again during day!? They could at least try to get it working during day and break during night...

JAKE196 said:
Thats strange apparently PSN and XBL are both having problems. . . maybe they are being hacked lol.
Then perhaps when Microsoft said it was from too many new people on Live from Xmas, it was the truth. Which is also why PSN is having problems.

PSN was working fine when I tried it like... 2 hours ago... but I only played 1 game of FIFA... didn't notice anything wrong, apart from I lost against someone who didn't really know how to play. Controller kept turning off. Meh... Can't be othered to try Xbox Live again, is it working?

vashivihan said:
yessiree, the red ring of death- like problem strikes again on the "poor" 360 owners.

'turns around and jumps for joy'
your an idiot. this has nothing to do with the red ring of death and a semi-broken xbox live is still ten times better than playing an online game for wii, wich is permanently broken.

and yeah last night i noticed a lot of weird **** happening in teh game lobby.

Earlier today (well last night, it's 2 am here) it would sign me into Live, then show that I wasn't signed in, then I played one multiplayer game against my buddy, then tried to sign back in and it finally worked. Twas weird, kinda pissed me off at first, but I got over it.

I can sign in alright, just on GH3, I can only play games when someone invites me or vise versa online. Otherwise, nada. Halo worked yesterday, just took literally years to find a game, wasn't worth the hassle. Probably need to upgrade the server or something..

my live is not working right now, sucks because LIVE expires tomorrow.

JCpackers05 said:
microsoft tends to take live down from time to time. it might have been that that caused your problems. as for cod4, occasionally it seems to get completly out of wack. idk. it is very weird.
No, there is something screwed up. Major Nelson has made some announcements about it.

On a more positive note, I haven't had any problems today.

yup, played online tonight for a few hours and only once did it lag or mess up. i domed a guy 3 times with a dragonuv on pipeline, from that building across from the grassy hill, anyways he didnt go down, then it started to pull us all backwards through the map and ****. but that was probably not LIVE related at all. just some kid with a bad connection most likly

I was having the same issues....i would run a connection test and it would work perfectly, but when I tried to boot uo into COD or Halo 3 i would get the in game errors. Like...."Cannot connect to the Halo 3 database" or whatever it does. COD was working today and I never got a chance to try Halo. I was working on leveling up my M4 and AK...i want the scopes.

Back