Logitech Announces a Keyboard for Wii.

Jay588 said:
actually it connects to the bottom outside of the 360 controller. what I meant was I hope a 3rd party or Nintendo make a product like the 360 messenger, goodjob reading there buddy

"Inside" as in between the protruding parts of at the bottom of the joystick.
I read what you typed very well, you obviously didn't understand what I typed.

What would the point be of having some small little keyboard that can't be attached to the Remote or Nun chuck when a full size wireless USB keyboard works perfectly well. Are you really going to hold a keyboard, the 'mote, and chuck all at the same time so you can type with your thumbs? Are you looking for a keyboard that you stick the 'mote and chuck in like the Zapper?

its a nice sized keyboard, it would be annoying carrying around a fullsized keyboard, i just think the messenger for the 360 is the perfect size 'board for typing on something other than a pc, afterall it does have all the keys youd need. as for the mounting to the controllers..i have no idea , just thought it'd be cool

Last edited:
your most likely going to be using the keyboard for messages and internet surfing rather then in-game messages i think a simple wireless usb keyboard with only the buttons that actualy work on the wii would be kinda nice

Back