lol, I've seen about 3 or 4 Triforce symbols at my school

itzzbalaez

WiiChat Member
Nov 9, 2006
2 drawn on a desk, and one on this kids book. It's pretty cool to know your not the only one who is obsessed with the game in your school lol.

Ive seen some people with Zelda pictures on their folders i actually have him for 7th period but i don't talk to em cause they're queers :prrr:

Everyone at my school hates video games (except for some of my friends)
Which is why my school and everyone in it are all bastards!
I am hoping to come to a school soon with gamers!

Joe said:
Everyone at my school hates video games (except for some of my friends)
Which is why my school and everyone in it are all bastards!
I am hoping to come to a school soon with gamers!
My schools the same way, there are a few that game a lot but the majority think its too expensive? :|

No one really talks about playing video games, but half of the football team played WoW, so I am positive there are alot more "popular" kids that play video games.

Everyone in my school plays video games.
I've seen 3 people with triforces on their shirt. I want to give them a high five or something, but... that would be weird. :D

registerednerd said:
I know a kid that wears a Link had arround. However, the two of us are in the minority arround here. This is a Sony fanboy area.
Same about the sony fanboy thing. I want a link hat. :(

You guys would be surprised if you knew how many people play video games...

I'm friends with a diverse group of people...

From the "nerds" to the jocks"

I can tell you right now, true maybe only nerds/geeks/whatever will talk and argue about video games publicaly but most people still play them (to certain extents however)

StevenNevets said:
You guys would be surprised if you knew how many people play video games...

I'm friends with a diverse group of people...

From the "nerds" to the jocks"

I can tell you right now, true maybe only nerds/geeks/whatever will talk and argue about video games publicaly but most people still play them (to certain extents however)

Yeah, I guess reading a few of your posts it seems that the "jocks" in your school don't really like to admit they play video games. A few of my friends are jocks and they play plenty of video games. Although most of them want PS3 (don't worry - I tell them off), they still play. Gamings a big deal in my school, not only to the "nerds".

I guess me and my friends are in the "popular group" even though we dont call us that but i always talk about video games to my friends and even if the kids can be kind of wierd i will still talk to them about video games or nerdy things and all my friends want me to have a "wii party" because i am the only one in my school to have one. And i proudly boast my story of me only having to wait 1 hour for a wii at toys r us.
o0o0o0o0o0o forgot i got everyone hooked on pokemoncrater.com even got some of the lady friends to play it

Ps: Mario Kart 64 on VC better be soon I want to race my dad on moo moo farm now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back