What's so good about...

psychono2 said:
finally some on who understands how awsome it is to own a 360 I hope yournot here to tank on the wii,if not welcome to wiichat

no i'm for the wii, so thanks for the welcome

in my opinon the 360 like some say is just an upgraded xbox, with more awesome games ex. Huxely GOW Mass Effect

and the ps3, too expensive and nothing special but a few games, but that could change

1. Wii: 1st party titles, Wiimote, Nintendo Wi-Fi (it's FREE!), 3rd party titles utilizing the wiimote, Wii Connect 24, $250 or less, $50 dollar or less games
2. Xbox 360: not $600 or $500
3. PS3: $600 or $500

Well I knew I'd get flamed for what I thought was a valid post simply asking if I was missing something on a next gen console that was supposed to be way advanced graphics wise. I even said I thought it would have amazing graphics in a year or a bit when people are experienced at coding it and that Halo 3 looked totally amazing but apparantly that wasn't good enough, I gave my opinions on the gfx and that was all. I know gfx don't 'make' the game but on a console that's got nothing "new" going for it e.g. motion sensing in Wii and PS3 to an extent its a heck of a lot.

For those who may think I'm some kind of fanboy etc the last console I bought was a PS2 and only then 4 years after it was released or something like that. I never had the money for all these consoles but luckily my friend has and has owned the PS2 XBoX and GC so I've had a fair run on them all. So I consider myself a fair gamer. Sheesh people took a perfectly benign thread and turned it to flame ¬_¬

Btw the post about "Arcade" that online service? Well sure but not everyones online, has a router (is it wireless?) a lot of people still only have one output they swap their phone and net cable with so I'm seeing Arcade as a nice added feature rather than something next gen. After all something similar was in the original XBox right?

P.S You may be right about the HD settings but I wouldnt think GAME and Gamestation two quite big names would forget something like that on a console that is really specifically designed to run on HD. I still don't think the game I saw was anything special, prettyish to look at, had a lot of little effects that added up to the overall effect but no interactive backgrounds or evidence of use of the huge specs it's running on. Someone mentioned that programmers were only coding for one of the three cores, well then this may explain it but still, you have to wonder at the minds who think and design like that. Like having a Ferrari with only 2 gears to stick with the car analogy ^_^;

P.P.S Way too late T_T time for sleep.

-Taero

Yay I have a wireless router you all should get 1 if you don't because you can have it for your wii and ds

nintendo lover said:
the wiii kicks ass to the xbox and the ps3
yes the wii is awsome it kicks the ps3 ass but the xbox is more like the perfect companion for the wii, so the xbox is aswome whaen you buy it withe wii because you got different gaming with the wii , and regular gaming with the 360 so no xbox doesn't get its ass kicked

i am so happy that so many people know about the greatness of xbox 360. Frankly when i came here, i expected mostly PS3 fans. But i should have known that Nintendo and Sony battled it out before M$ and Sony.

I really am excited for the Wii but it could never take the place of an xbox 360.
Wii is innovative and casual. Xbox is more hardcore and not as innovative.

Arcadium said:
xbox360 is not so good, but anyway we have to say microsoft did really good on taking the xbox 360 earlier than the wii and ps3

i agree with arcadium but all that means is that now the wii and PS3 know what there up against, which isnt much. mainly the 360 is a computer with suckier games and worse grafics, i mean they havnt made 1 game that i would want to even take a glance at! now the wii is completely different, it has things that u CANT get on computer, maybey the grafix arent so good but WHO CARES if u dont have any good games to play. 360 sux wii rox:lol:

mikybee93 said:
i agree with arcadium but all that means is that now the wii and PS3 know what there up against, which isnt much. mainly the 360 is a computer with suckier games and worse grafics, i mean they havnt made 1 game that i would want to even take a glance at! now the wii is completely different, it has things that u CANT get on computer, maybey the grafix arent so good but WHO CARES if u dont have any good games to play. 360 sux wii rox:lol:
xbox does not suck you just don't appreciate a great quality ps3 kickin ass console ps3 sucks xbox and wii rock
Nuff said

mikybee93 said:

he's 13...ignore that idiot

psychono2 said:
xbox does not suck you just don't appreciate a great quality ps3 kickin ass console ps3 sucks xbox and wii rock
Nuff said
Dude ur no better than the 13 year old. Have u even tried ps3? Ps3 hasnt even come out yet lol. Kids these days.

Back