Honestly Ps3 vs 360 vs Wii

it's fukin xbox you 13 year old idiot mikybee93. Jesus your posts have been stupid at best. Every single one i have read.

x is always pronounced ex......
xbox NOT x-box

That being said, i have a 360, am going to get a Wii, but will never pick up a PS3. Bluray is going to fail. if i have to go into details about how current quality already is lower than HD-DVD, please tell me. That will make for a long-ass post.

dudes believe me when i say i WANT the Wii to be the best of the 3 systems, but the new controller and wutever else doesnt justify better gameplay. Right away you kno this becuz SSBB doesnt take advantage of the Wii Mote, which means its just another smashbros title that coulda made it on the Gamecube. No doubt there is the possibility that its the best game so far, but that being one of the most anticipated games right now will NOT change the way we play games in the way MP3:C will. At least that game will have the motion sensor aiming feature. But then take a step back. We all remember when gamecube came out and you played SSB Melee. the graphics blew ur pants off. and it was AWESOME cuz it looked so detailed, even for a cartoon-ey game. Now imagine that fresh graphics feeling for Smashbros Brawl. that would kick ass, but its hard to expect knowing the Wii is weak compared to PS3. Id be kidding myself if i said graphics didnt mean anything. Gameplay is no doubt more important, but come on, seeing **** that looks like it came out of a Pixar movie does make the experience that much better. All im saying is that the Nintendo should have put a little more effort into graphics, becuz that sells. If the Wii had sick graphics, (and it might) if the graphics were at least better than the 360, it would own all. I just dont want to be stuck with a visually disapointing system. And as cool as the controller is, it is still limited. Wut i really need is one last reason to be convinced that the Wii is the actually the best, and then it will be.

O D S T said:
it's fukin xbox you 13 year old idiot mikybee93. Jesus your posts have been stupid at best. Every single one i have read.

x is always pronounced ex......
xbox NOT x-box
please do not insult other users

Cleaned this thread up best i can, O D S T has been banned from posting for 7 days.

Lets get this thread back on track.

My pleasure. ^_^

TrueSmashBrother said:
I'd be kidding myself if i said graphics didnt mean anything. Gameplay is no doubt more important, but come on, seeing **** that looks like it came out of a Pixar movie does make the experience that much better. All im saying is that the Nintendo should have put a little more effort into graphics, becuz that sells. If the Wii had sick graphics, (and it might) if the graphics were at least better than the 360, it would own all. I just dont want to be stuck with a visually disapointing system.

Have you ever played Rogue Squadron II? I remember when that first came out. The graphics blew me out of the water! Attacking the Death Star was an amazing experience, and watching the Rebel Alliance fly in from Yavin IV to make the trench run was mind boggling. To this day, the only graphics I've seen that have topped Rogue Squadron II is in the Halo 3 trailer.

And as for Wii's graphics, I'm already impressed...especially for Brawl! To say that it doesn't have great graphics is completely folly. They may not be as good as 360's or PS3's, but I'm more than willing to let that pass since I believe in gameplay over graphics. This is old news now, but ATI says that the Wii is quite capable of a whole lot more with graphics than shown at E3 with the modified Gamecubes.

Gewtin said:
Well no offense but you're wrong about the whole "you're only a true gamer if you like nintendo"

No one said it that way (I think). I've said time and time again, that you are a true gamer if you believe in gameplay over graphics. Sure, it's nice to have good graphics as well. But if not, the true gamer will live with it, and have fun. That is, if the game is worth playing. This is how Nintendo rolls the dice, with gameplay over graphics (although there are plenty of awesome, eye candy games that were just as fun to play and look at). Nintendo has captured the true gamer because of this policy. It has been this way since the NES days, and is why people who grew up with it are still fans today. And with Wii being a pure gaming machine with new innovative ways to play, you are sure not to be bored!

Now I don't know if Wii will win the console wars or not, but I'm certain that it will win the gamer's heart. And with Nintendo now trying to reel in non gamers...well, who knows?

Last edited:
360 and wii

wii because its innovative and fun and 360 because it has awsome games and graphics and has had a huge head start

Question??

Why was Getwin, the originator of this thread, banned from the forum?? I checked his posts and the worst word he every used was A$$ and he never directly attacked anyone in a negative way. He disagreed all the time but doesnt he have that right?

This question is to you i0n!!!

I think that it is good to have other opinions in matters such as these. Just like in politics. I am a Republican - and I hate most Democrat views, however, at the same time I am glad that the other party exists because it is a good check for Republican extremists. Liberal point of views keep us conservatives from becoming too conservative and keeps us open to other ideas which is good for everyone.

So unless I see evidence for why Getwin was banned from this forum, Im gonna hold a chip on my shoulder about this website and its administrator - who up to this point had been doing a great great job.

Now on the topic of this thread.

Wii is my favorite because Im a nintendo fan, I like the games, Ive never seen a glitch, I love the first party support and how it can be translated from game to game (ex mario in super mario, mario kart, mario party, etc.) Now the wii will not blow anyone away with its graphics when compared side by side with the 360 and PS3. However, thats not to say that Wii's graphics will be bad. They are an improvement over last generation and make the most of an SDTV. It is up to programmers to make movements and other things in games appear to be more realistic etc. Ive seen crappy looking games on good systems, it depends how much effort developer put into a game. And we all know that Nintendo, being its own main developer always puts a ton of effort into its games. Now the innovative style is also a big seller for me. At first I was skeptical, but after a few days and more research, I was really excited about this new gaming experience. So my reasons for Nintendo are history (ive always liked it, and its games best), gameplay (new and limitless), and price (way cheaper than MS an Sony).

Reasons for the Xbox 360:
It has Halo 3. It is slightly less expensive than the PS3, though I feel the extra cost for PS3 is worth it over the Xbox due to the better graphics and features.

Reasons for the Playstation 3:
Graphics. These will be unparalleled by any other console and provide a new realism that is occasionally experienced on the 360 and seldom on any other console. BlueRay is interesting. It is a great technology though unproven and more importantly, unestablished. Those who want PS3 for the BlueRay movie player will be highly upset if HD DVD wins the format battle and are unable to find BlueRay format movies in 3 years.

In conclusion: Tell me why Getwin was banned.
Wii is the best console because of its price and new gameplay and the fact that it is Nintendo, PS3 is the best all purpose machine because of its cutting edge technology and many features, but it is way too expensiive for most to own ( I wouldnt buy it for 300 bucks myself - personal preference) XBox sucks because it is the middle of the road. You sacrafice too much in technology compared to PS3 for the amount of the price difference. If XBox wants to stay afloat then they need to be selling systems for $250 American this Xmas. Also, as said before, most XBOX games are available on PC. This makes XBOX suck. Now 360 is still a great console, but I fail to see the point in buying it after PS3 and Wii comeout because they will effectively outdate it in graphics and gameplay. Buy a Wii if you like fun and playing games, buy a PS3 if you are rich, superficial, and want to show off while playing games.

Getwin -
I have been here longer than arcadium has (despite his high post count scores) and have read getwin's post since he came here. He initiated this post but was eventually banned because he wasn't LISTENING to the wii argument reaction to his initial post and almost kept spamming that PS3 or sony was better than the wii, despite Homicidal Gamer's and Nate the Great's enlightening posts about the other consoles and how they will fare against the wii. So in short, he was what we call PS3 fanboy or a anti biased wii player. And i bet i0n could see that all getwin was trying to flame the wii just coz he doesn't like it personally.

By the way did you notice that getwin's profile name kind of sounds like get-win as in get windows lol.

Phiggey, i0n is not Adolph Hitler as your post implies but he authorises this website and he does his best he can to keep it clean, unlike some PS fanboy forum sites I've been to. These forums all just keep saying words like gay, gayer and **** like that and the people who post there hardly add anything to the site.

okay, totally kidding with the hitler thing - you know funny haha. But My point still stands. Why was Gewtin banned but not ODST he dropped some F bombs and personally called out another poster in a negative way. He's only banned for 7 days and his posts are still up in all their glory (or lack there of)

Back