9. Gamecube
10. Nintendo Wii
11. Xbox 360

Here's the handhelds I've had in my life:
1. Gameboy (The Brick)
2. Gameboy Advance SP
3. Nintendo DS

Here's the handheld players I've had:
1. Super GameBoy (Play Gameboy games on Super Nintendo)
2. Gameboy Player (Play Gameboy/Gameboy Advance games on Gamecube)

Nintendo 64 was cool, but it is considered to be Nintendo's least successful console. There were great games for it, like Super Mario 64, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Mario Kart 64, and Goldeneye.

dang you had alot lol i have had a lot too .the 98 in my nizmoboy98 stands for the year i graduated from high school lol

1.atari forget wich one all i remmeber was playing frogger lol and a superman game with a joystick and one button lol
2. nintendo nes
3.super nintendo
4.sega genesis w/ sega cd addon and 32x wat crap it was lol
5.sega saturn
6 n64 first time i played mario i was like holy ****
7. ps1 what crap first week got it had to play it upside down or it wouldnt read the disc
8.gamecube once again mario lol
9. ps2
10. wii
11. xbox 360 for my son

hand helds
1. sega gamegear
2.nintendo virtual boy what crap it was
3. gameboy advnace
4. ds
5. psp

ohh and i forgot my piece of **** arti jaguar that i baught lol 64-bits yeah right lol and yes i say my parents spoiled me but once i could get a job they stopped supporting my habbits lol from the gamecube its all my money and for hand helds from gb advance and down its all my money. i agree that the n64 was good it had better graphics capabilities than the ps1 just that lack of 3rd party support cause every one wanted to go to the cd rom route cheaper well thas wat i think .

umm I guess I was I played when I was 13 and my friend played when he was 10 its really not that bad of a game since we know its all fake and not real life and would never go around killing people.
But the Gamecube sucked and had less that 5 great games on it. While I think the Xobox had other 10 great games on it.
But in these next gen wars the Wii is looking good and so is the 360 but in the end you cant relie on one game (halo 3) and Nintendo has a couple of great/good games coming out (like Mario, Super Smash, Mario Soccor, Metriod, Mario Party and Dragon Quest)

i think 360 will win, then not to far behind wii and ps3 tied

360 just seems so right for the average gamer, ps3 is like hardcore gamer material while wii is for new casual gamers (+ their root base)

but NONE of them suck. (except for wii and ps3 cause they do suck in the CDs...)

Why will the 360 win? They based off of one Main Game (Halo) Sure there Gears of War but thats just a Halo Clone. Fable 2 is not going to be near as good as Zelda and rumors are saying that a new Zelda for the Wii will be coming out by the end of 2008 or early 2009. Plus we still have the new Mario Kart and other Mario Sports games.
I think the 360 has some good games coming out (like Bajoo Kazoo) and soem Great games (fable and Halo) but Nintendo has way more good and Great games plus Nintendo's Online is WAY cheaper and I think just as cool if not cooler seeing how you by the end of March your'll be able to search the Web, Find out your Forcast and News. Plus every Monday new games are released for you to download and there's going to be at least 10 GREAT classic's coming out just in this next year.
The only thing the PS3 and 360 have going for them is Graphic's and since a real gamer looks past Graphic's and just looks at the story and game play then your'll see Nintendo made the smart choice in making better game play and storys than graphic's but thats just what I think.

WOW!!!!
Its really too bad for Sony though.... or maybe not considering they lose money for every system they sell!
We dont need better graphics...if anyone wanted that they would just play PC games!
We needed something new and exciting....and we got the WII!!!

wii4ever93 said:
PS3 is crap. Wii is the best. Here the sales;

PS3's sold in first week: 75,000

Wii's sold in first week: 600,000

PS3= :mad2:

Wii= :cool:

What do you think. Isn't Wii a million times better than the f*cking piece of sh*t that is called teh PS3?

you sir are a fuQin' lamo. lets see you make a better console?

i wish nintendo would bring out resident evil 5 on wii. i don't care about graphics!

consoles i own(ed)
nes
playstation
n64
gameboy
gameboy coloure
gameboy advance
gamecube
gameboy player

it's a good idea to put our grades on consoles:

1.WII - 10
2.PS3 - 9
3.Game cube - 8
4.Xbox360 - 8
5.Ps2 - 7
6.xbox - 6

i have a ps2 and a game cube which i love!!! i wish to buy a wii but they are out of sale here...they are everywhere!!

wii4ever93 said:
Is N64 cool? I never played it. Which game consoles do you have? I have a GBA, GBA SP, and PS2. I want a Wii. How about you. What do you have, and what do you want?

Wait...let me get this straight....

you are trash talking many great consols, when you have only owned '1' consol yourself. Also, you dont even have a Wii yet?

Until youve played every single consol Nintendo has come out with, i would not talk about other companies or other companies consols again.

Sony many be nintendo idea stealers, but they can still make a kick ass system!

Last edited:
Back