Sad, so Sad

MrKlown said:
Maybe Byuakuya but I still feel like I am missing out being stuck with a dialup internet connection. I am sure there is a way to use the Wii with dialup but my god it would be horrible.
Is it that you cannot get it where you live, or just that it's too expensive for whoever pays the internet bill?

vashivihan said:
What are you talking about? Wii has crazy online stuff, just check out IGN's videos of Medal of Honor Heroes 2's multiplayer. Geez.
Mmm, not doing so well on the grammar.

F.Y.I. He never said anything about Wii's online, he said that HE has bad internet connection...

Yes there are a few online games but I am stuck here with dialup! We are supposed to be getting DSL in this area soon but when exactly I do not know. I know once I get DSL that my gaming experience will change dramatically and I may even begin to enjoy it more.

yup! whip out a few VC games, browse the internet, i even spent 30 mins on the weather channel because i treat it like google earth!

MrKlown said:
Which btw I finally have a job so I can afford to buy one game a week now so my collection is gonna be huge soon.

Hahaha, jeez, that's a ton of games, we buy like one every 2-3 months :lol: (since it takes us that long to finish it up). Though I know people are obsessed with quantity - they want a bunch of plastic game or DVD cases lining the walls.

craaaazy i still play wii sports more than anything and that was supposed to just show you what the wii can do right?..

I don't buy for quanitity actually. I beat the games within that week, usually in the same day. Keep in mind I work 5 days a week 10 hours a day so I don't have a lot of time to play. I guess I am just uber good lol. The only exception to the rule about beating the game is Resident Evil 4. I didn't like that game so much so I didn't bother to even try to beat it.

MrKlown said:
I don't buy for quanitity actually. I beat the games within that week, usually in the same day. Keep in mind I work 5 days a week 10 hours a day so I don't have a lot of time to play. I guess I am just uber good lol. The only exception to the rule about beating the game is Resident Evil 4. I didn't like that game so much so I didn't bother to even try to beat it.

That explains it...your just weird.

LOL

Loads of good games coming out. You need to take the Wii on its own merits though, the 360 has some blinding games, buts its a differant machine.

the wii will always be better than its competition for the ps3 and xbox 360 overheat and suck but the wii is INVINSIBLE

ResEvil4 said:
the wii will always be better than its competition for the ps3 and xbox 360 overheat and suck but the wii is INVINSIBLE
How terribly mis-informed you are.

ResEvil4 said:

does that mean that it is invincible and invisible at they same time?

MrKlown said:
Well, after reading a bit about Mario Galaxies I am a tad excited about it hehe. I wish those other consoles didn't cost so much though! I think I'll get that new Fire Emblem tomorrow since I played the Gamecube one and fell in love with it. What do you all think of MySims? Considered on buying that the other day but decided not to. Which btw I finally have a job so I can afford to buy one game a week now so my collection is gonna be huge soon. My recent purchase was Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock and it was a spectactular game I thought til my whammy bar broke. That's life though.
360 arcade pack is 280 now, only $30 more than the wii.
vashivihan said:
wat r u talking about? wii has crazy online stuff. just check out igns videos of medal of honor heroes 2 multiplayer.geez
repped.

MrKlown said:
Are the graphics still great on 360s even without an hdtv? I've heard talk that you can actually hook it up to your computer monitor for hd effects, even on a simple crt monitor. May try that if I get it. Galaxy does indeed look fun but I have never been a fan of the Metroid Prime series so I am going to steer clear of that. I played that one racing game for ps3 and it was so beautiful I almost shed a tear lol.

I have a teeny little 8 yr old crap tv and Halo 3 is beautiful on it! Just gorgeous!
Naruto RoaN is pretty as well. :) As for PS3, meh! DreamWii60GeoGenesisDS64S2 Forevah!!!!!!!!!

Mmm...I'll stick with good ole' Wii60, much simpler (though I do have some oldies as well).

Back