Watch Out For Wal-mart!!!

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
Ok, before the 360 launched I was at Wal-Mart and they had it for playing!!! I was like: WTF!!! So I suggest checking up on Wal-Mart for the first Wii play too!

I played the 360 a good 2 weeks before it came out.
When I first saw it I thought it was a computer, that was my first thought..haha..that's kinda a diss. (saying how big it is)

Hey http://www.gabbly.com/wiichat.com and chat with me now!!

when the Wii does come out, how will they attach the wiimote to the wall? because people will have to wave it around and they usally have something strong attached to the controller

a simple but tough lock like the ones used on pens in a bank, or other place. Just long enough that there is a lot of slack, but short enough so that someone cant just walk out of the shop with one.

why bother playing a crappy demo when you can wait an extra like 1 week for the real thing. And plus in australia we dont have Wal-Mart =(

i live in australia too, there is no wal-mart there

But if they do show a demo at so and so, people who still might not be interested in the wii might give it a try.
And then they will love it with all their heart and buy one on launch day

Icetrash said:
why bother playing a crappy demo when you can wait an extra like 1 week for the real thing. And plus in australia we dont have Wal-Mart =(

What's wrong with demos? You can try out a game to see if it's any good, then buy it if you like it.

We don't have Wal-Mart here in Britain either (but we do have Tesco, another much-criticised multi-zillion pound supermarket chain).

im not saying there is anything weong with demos..... im saying is id rather wait (this is MY opionion) another week and play a full version at my liesure. i mean we've been waiting all this time for the wii and my first go at a wii is at a store? i mean c'mon my first wii experience MUST be on my own console

Icetrash said:
im not saying there is anything weong with demos..... im saying is id rather wait (this is MY opionion) another week and play a full version at my liesure. i mean we've been waiting all this time for the wii and my first go at a wii is at a store? i mean c'mon my first wii experience MUST be on my own console

WERD! Totally agree!

MetroidZ said:
yeh, but demo's are good if ur not sure about a game, u could also ask some pple what they think.

Thats why god invented video game rentals :tard: ;) :D

OMG!!! I can't believe everyone is always wondering how you will play the Wii without stealing the remote!! Obviously they will have a cord like they have attqached to cameras and phones on display, its not that hard. But the question is how will you play it in small places like Gamestop without hitting poeplE?

Back