Longer Godfather gameplay footage

Ronald

WiiChat Member
Nov 19, 2006
[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=kzpIp0YofWc[/media]

Wow, i mean wow, i cant wait!

I think I can...the game seems great...but is it really???
I mean on the other consoles...the game wasnt all that great...just because they tacked on some controls fot the wii dosnt mean its going to be any better. So what Im saying is I hope they choose the controls wisley and not just use the motion sensitivity as a substitute for buttons and make it feel like you arent just playing but make it feel like reality!

Hmm, i never played any other ones. I'm just excited cause it looks like a gta kinda game with the motion controls tacked on. I'm also very happy that Nintendo has completely stepped out of the "kids only" kind of games, they are really proving that they want everyone to play.

the game looks really good. graphics could be a bit better, but overall looks good.

Its on my want list hehe. Never played on other systems. looks sweet. And its good to see they are adding some WII-ONLY stuff to this version.

Im wondering from anyone who played it before on other systems, can you attack anyone on the streets? or only mob people. And is it a fully 3d area? (like gta), or is it level based?

Last edited:
I think the graphics will look better in real life. I'm loving the gameplay though and I'm kinda excited to get this game. However I want it to last a long time like True Crime did for me. I could never get tired of True Crime for at least 2 years.

This is what the Wii needs for sure. Its doing fine now, but this is the kinda game it needs. Very excited for this game. I cant wait either!

Good question about the blood. I remember in True Crime: Streets of LA there was LOTS of blood...:thumbsup:! So I think we can expect the same. But there is probably a feature that allow you to not see any blood if you don't want to. Because you know there are people like that...lol. As for the end of the game I don't know. Hopefully its a long game with many missions, side missions, and twists/turns to keep us interested. I'm pretty sure it will be.

well, when he shot the guy you could see blood, i like the blood minimal cuz its more realistic that way, in real like you dont shoot someone and then they become a fountain of blood, it just doesnt work that way

Back