longest homerun.

pro gamer

A.K.A Master Chief
Nov 29, 2007
Halo
Wii Online Code
2770-2242-9089-2654
what is the longest homerun you hit in brawl?
Some other guy and I hit a 2002.1 homerun.
It was awesome.

We didn't use the bat. we used ganondorf.

I hit the punching bag with Ike a lot and he punched it with ganondorf.

we just got a longer one. I forgot what it was.

i tried that but it didn't work.

i want to complete the "hit 1500 ft" homerun challange :( my highest was around the 1300s

there's two trophies for the home-run thingy. one, you get by hitting it 1,500ft. and the other is for 3000ft! alot of trophies are very, very challenging. It makes this game almost impossible to complete (100%= every character, stage, song, mode, trophy and sticker)

ps: i got around 1680ft on one of them with pit (i think)

YOWORD said:
i want to complete the "hit 1500 ft" homerun challange :( my highest was around the 1300s

easiest way of getting 1500 is using yoshi's down B move (or a) about 3 times and batting it

Sad to say only 1906.3 with Charazard.

FYI, this is not too hard if you would like to do it just get really close to the Bag and use rocksmash, if you get the exactly between your head and the rock you do 45% damage VERY quickly and the bag does not move very much I only got 2 good rock smashes and one bad smash in for my score so imagine that you could use this technique to hit it much further.

Last edited:
We got another linger now. it is over 2000. we both got fox and kept shooting it with our pistols and then hit it with the bat.

i've gotten 2286.9...with ice climbers. alone.

no joke.

Back