longest homerun.

By myself w/ Ganondorf i got 2753, with me and my friend both with ganondorfs we got 4823. I have the vid if you want me to upload it.

Oh and if you want to know how we did it, start out with 2 ganondorfs (requires a friend) and what we did was right at the start both did the B move, then right when the B move was over do it again, then after the B move is over, wait like 1/4 a second then do it again (trust me this is necessary or else you will both miss, took me and my friend like 1 1/2 hours to find a good strategy of our own then break 4000). Then, have the one on the left get the bat as the other one does the B move again. Then, one hits it with the bat as the other does the B move at the same time (though the person who does the B move has to start it a little before the person with the bat does, or else just he will hit it and it will only get like 2700). The sandbag should be at like 280% or something around there I think after it is hit, maybe a little higher.

When I did it by myself, I think I just got lucky as I used no strategy. I just chose ganondorf and purely did smash attacks over and over, threw the bat at it once, and then hit it with the bat. At the beginning, I did the up smash attacks as they do alot of damage, dont take to much time, and if you do it at the beginning then it wont shoot it into the air to make you wait for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got 1900-1950 with lucas. Purely from throwing the bat at it. Watch the sample vid that came with the game. It's under replays.

AoWFraggit said:
i've gotten 2286.9...with ice climbers. alone.

no joke.

I've got to say I've had the best success with ice climbers as well, ironically...

I guess every character has to be good for something :wink:

we made a 2259.9 feet homerun with two foxes.

I got a longer one now. it is 2404.0. It is getting longer everyday.

Back