Look at all the future games!

I've already got preorders for Billy the Wizard: Rocket Broomstick Racing and Ninjabread Man! :wtf:

Seriously though, I'm surprised at the plethora of games on the horizon for wii owners... and to think I bought it expecting it to be a second system. And then if you add in all the great VC games being released... Jesus, I'm going start panhandling on the side of the freeway. "Spare change for Godzilla Unleashed? Please sir? I'm getting the shakes..."

i think when nintendo mentioned wii to be a 2nd system i think they were trying to do the same as they did with the DS. If you remember they said DS was just a 3rd pillar along with GBA ,and Cube when in the end DS killed off the GBA. I'm not saying the Wii is gonna kill of 360/PS3 ,but i think nintendo went with the same logic which was hype up what the system can do ,but under hype how well it should do.

Back on topic though its amazing how many games are coming before even Xmas i find myself spending over a 100 bux a month just in getting retail games ,and VC games. I have almost completely disowned my 360 aside from the 2 recent games i bought for it just out of the fact of trying to get back into it only to buy Metroid 3 ,and Rayman Raving Rabbids a week later.

Back