Look familiar?

blumin ell, that’s too similar! but du to the wii that mite not take off, :confused: the graphics look better than wii sports, lol and with Jackie Chan :ee5k: maybe were seeing the new gaming revolution

The Xavix has been out for a few years, so before the Wii.
It is aimed at being an exercise console. The biggest difference, besides the graphics, is that the controllers are all individual instead of being one controller for all types of games.

LoganSix said:
The Xavix has been out for a few years, so before the Wii.
It is aimed at being an exercise console. The biggest difference, besides the graphics, is that the controllers are all individual instead of being one controller for all types of games.

^Possibly why it never took off? Ive never heard of it, but even if I had, I would never buy it. Can you imagine how expensive it would be to be a new controller for every game you get?

Console = 79.99
Tennis = 49.99
Boxing = 59.99
Golf = 79.99
Bowling = 49.99
Baseball = 49.99

Total Xavix Sports = 369.94
Wii + Same sports games = 249.99

Sold me
The Chan sign of qualaty

Launched in August, 2004
1 Year Limited Warranty
$79.99 (MSRP)​

A Lifestyle System

The XaviXPORT® System provides fun, interactive ways for you to maintain or improve your Lifestyle in the Comfort of your Home, or wherever there is a Television. With XaviX, you can Participate in Sports, Increase your Fitness, Socialize with Family and Friends, Watch Your Health, Educate yourself and your Family and Engage in Leisure Time Activities.

XaviX..... It’s a Lifestyle!

Unique aspects of the XaviXPORT System include;​
  • Encourages social interaction and family togetherness​
  • Applications are non-violent​
  • Promotes health and fitness​
  • XaviX gets users moving and allows them to burn calories and reap all the benefits of a light, moderate, or heavy cardio workout (depending on the application of choice!)​
  • Applications are gender and age neutral​

Features
With the XaviXPORT system and your TV, you can challenge body and spirit to hit a 450-foot homerun, workout with Jackie Chan, monitor your physical activity and calories burned, challenge friends to a round of interactive golf, or even go fishing.

Easy setup: One simple AV Cable connects XaviXPORT to the AV inputs on any standard television.
Sleek Design :The XaviXPORT is a slim 7.2"x5.4"x1.1" television accessory that weighs a mere 10.6oz.
Constantly evolving: The proprietary Expansion Jack on the side of XaviXPORT will bring unprecedented interaction to your system in the future.
No upgrades necessary: XaviXPORT has taken a revolutionary approach to system design by embedding the multi-processor, human interface technologies and memory all in the heart of the XaviX System Cartridge. As advances in technology enable exciting new enhancements, you never need to upgrade your XaviXPORT.
Freedom of motion: All XaviXPORT products are wireless to allow you freedom of motion and real-life action.​

Forty quid

Wonders how much shippin is

Last edited:
Not surprised. In Taiwan they already have Wii knockoffs since real Wiis are hard to comeby there.

I am just glad I have the Wii. I would probably have bought that if I had laid my eyes on it first, before laying my eyes on the Wii ofcourse. But the Wii was the first to steal my heart.

Things like this have been out for a long time but controllers are game specific and often time systems are game-locked. Just go to an arcade and play a shooter, you point and click just like the Wii. The Wii just brings all these differnt ideas together with the wii-controlls which allow for a half-decent control option to most game genres without requiring new systems for each game and only requiring 2 controllers.

Against who Nintendo or Jackie Chan... wait a minute you can't sue yourself what the hell are you talking about

Back