Look up your name on Urban Dictionary

Brawl_Luigi

Banned
May 7, 2007
Nathan
A guy who is caring and intelligent and is superior to all even God. He is loved by all his mates and is there for everyone who has problems and is a great listener. He is so caring and such a strong fighter that nothing can beat him. He is the kinda guy you want as a mate or a lover. A legend at the guitar and guitar hero. He is just an amazing happy person who is easy to love. He has a very nice personality and is very easy on the eyes and is very cute. He is a perfect man in every way unless you cross his path when he is sleepy then you have hell to pay lol. Generally a nice guy with lots of friends who adore and love him. A one of a kind...
Girl 1: Who is that guy?
Girl 2: Oh him he is a Nathan.
A nice guy.A legend on
The guitar!
Girl 1: He is such a dream!

Honestly, this was already up, and it's pretty accurate! :D

The act of sleeping with a girl who is much younger than you, but is of legal age. More common in Canada, due to lax age of consent (Age 14+)

To pull a Gidget: To sleep with a girl who is younger than you by more than 5 years

An amazing man who is kind and generous. Micheals make amazing lovers, and are very romantic. Many people admire Micheals and wish that they could be a Micheal, or were dating a Micheal. Micheals are generally very intelligent. Micheals tend to fall for girls named Jessica. Micheal and Jessica's share a kind of love that can usually only be seen in fairytales. They may go through many trials but they will always love eachother no matter what happens. Micheals are amazing and everyone should know this. Any Jessica that has a Micheal fall in love with her should understand how lucky she really is.
Person 1 "You know that guy Micheal"
Person 2 "ya, he's amazing"
Person 1 "I know, I wish he was my boyfriend"
Person 2 "Only Jessica is the one that gets to be with such amazing, wonderful, sexy. kind man like Micheal"

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried this, it said Alec was a 4-inch nipple hair.

Yeah, don't care if it's thread revival. I've been gone a while, sue me.

I did this a while back. It said my name meant a person with an unusually large penis

Alex
Someone that is of extreme greatness. Often considered as a god in some religions. Also means cool.

Oh yeah!!

Damnit!
Alec- Four inch nipple hair.
Alex- Someone that is of extreme greatness.

How the hell does that work?

The most ballin tennis player that you will ever see on the face of the earth.
Balla wit the ladies, good looking, and fun to chill with.
You can't touch this kid.
"Man, who are we goin chill with, thats so awesome." Bob
"Idk man, what about Alex, he's pretty awesome." John
"Idk if he would hang out with us, he's cool." Bob
"Let's try, it could be our lucky day." John

lmao

Mitchell - an extremely large penis,even larger than a shawn almost to the point of excessive. can also be used as a verb to describe the act of penetration with a large penis.

Mitchell - to have sexual intercourse with a pudding

Alright. Wtf?!

best.name.ever.
A carlito is a person who is cool. Carlitos often eat apples and spit in people's face when they do something that is not cool.

Also a WWE wrestler
Look at Matt, he is a real Carlito!

Carlito: "I spit in the face of people who don't want to be cool!"

Kyle

1) The most amazing, gorgeous, amazing boy in the world. Seriously, he's cute, funny, adorable strong, smart and beautiful; the most wonderful boy you'll ever. You'll find yourself falling in love with him fast.
:)
x3 iloveyoukyle.
"THAT BOY IS A TEN o:!"
"Nuwayman.He's more than a 10! He's a KYLE!"

2) Word to describe a confident action. Can be used while playing any sports. Usually said right before the action takes place or during the action. Always said in one sylable. One can only use this term when they know for a fact they will come through.
Pat: Dude I'll kill you in a 3-point contest!

Kyle: Hut!, yeah right you can't make ****!

Pat: (In the motion of shooting ball) KYLE!!
(shoots and scores)

Pat: Whats up now pussy? Thats the power of KYLE!

3) the most amazing, perfect sweet boy in the world. light of my life. the funniest, most random and strongest boy ever. cute, adorable and beautiful: he is the person you will undoubtly fall in love with he's mine <3 :)]
You wish you were a Kyle.

I chose 3 that weren't too bad. Some of them were funny... but naughty.

Lyle

Highely reguarded person, very cool and well hung and is good with the ladies
Lyle always gets the good lookers at the clubs and stuff because hes so cool and hung.

Pretty much me in a nutshell :lol:.

Back