Looking for a new game?

Ledgie

WiiChat Member
Aug 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
3570-6664-4070-7861
I've now had my wii for a month now and looking to update my games collection. But i'm not what sort of game to get. I current onw Zelda, Big brain academy, SSX and Wii play( Only for the Wii remote though) Any suggestion on what recommendable?

well depends what kind of games you like.
if you like shooting Resident evil 4 its the best game or red steel
if you like multiplayer, mario party 8 is really good
mortal kombat is also good
but i would definatly recommend Resident Evil 4

Well, assuming you liked Zelda, try metroid prime 3. Even if you didn't play the last two primes you'll still enjoy the game's plot and action. It's kind of a stand alone episode, to be honest.

If you like silly minigames, warioware smooth moves is one of the best collections of all time. I play this game all the time, it's very funny and the games are active and fun.

Super Paper Mario is a great platformer with some RPG elements to it, and in my opinion, it has one of the best plots of the paper mario series. Or atleast one of the most melodramatic ones. Highly recommended.

If you like SSX try out Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam, it's very similiar but the controls are more intuitive and well, I enjoy it.

Also, try some of the games out on the virtual console, lots of great classics there. Right now I'm playing Breath of Fire II (Classic 2D RPG) and Gunstar Heroes (Legendary Shooter.)

Oh, and don't forget that between now and Christmas there'll be some amazing releases, so don't blow all your cash now! We have Super Mario Galaxy (11/12/07) Super Smash Bros Brawl (12/3/07) Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles (Mid November.) and DK Barrel Blast ( 10/8/07 )

I recommend the following, Reisdent Evil 4, Mario Strikers Charged, Super Paper Mario, Call of Duty 3 and Mario Party 8.

id personally like to recomend resident evil 4, the game never ends because once you think you beat it you unlock some thing ELSE and want to replay it. and theres different game modes and stuff.

also The Godfather is a really fun game. threatening people and punching them and strangling them just never gets boring with the wii remote and its got some cool cars and missions are fun too.

also mysims comes out on tuesday! that game looks promising

I thought Red Steel was a great game, so is metroid prime corruption, and super paper mario seemed kinda iffy to me at first but it is pretty addictive and once you start it is a hard game to put down... well at least untill you finish it lol

looks like you need an online game. Madden IMO is better than strikers for online.

Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition, Wario Ware Smooth Moves, Mario Strikers Charged, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption...Buy those and believe me, you won't be dissapointed.

on November more great games are coming: Nights: Journey fo Dreams, Mario and Sonic at the Olympics and Super Mario Galaxy..the first two are online...oh and in October there's Endless Ocean and Battallion Wars 2 both of those online. and in December Smash Bros. Brawl.

{Axtlár} said:
on November more great games are coming: Nights: Journey fo Dreams, Mario and Sonic at the Olympics and Super Mario Galaxy..the first two are online...oh and in October there's Endless Ocean and Battallion Wars 2 both of those online. and in December Smash Bros. Brawl.

hast it been proven online yet?

Thanks for all the advice guys and girls. i've just brought super mario world from the VC. I'll definitly will be getting super mario galaxy when it comes out. As for a title right now i think i'm edging towards wario ware for something different

Do no i repeat DO NOT GET WARIOWARE! It's good with your mates but on your own utter crap. Easily the most overated game yet for the Wii. Madden 08 online is good but i much prefer Mario strikers charged.

(Not meaning to insult anyone elses opinion)

i recommend getting Resident evil 4 or metroid prime 3 corruption.....to of the greatest games i ever played

Back