Looking for thinking game

sleepybear

WiiChat Member
Jan 30, 2011
Hi, I am looking for Wii games that do not require you to swing your arms around a lot. I am going through some spine surgery and can't really be active that way. I like thinking games or something slow paced. I love the golf and bowling but can no longer do that right now. I am not a online player, would just like to buy a few good ones. Any recommendations? Thank You

you can buy vc/wiiware games in the comfort of your own home. like rpgs? final fantasy 1 (500 points) and final fantasy crystal chronicles: my life as a king (1500 points, a mixed bag of a game) are games you can play lying down on painkillers.... check the wii shop channel to see what you like.

Thank you guys. I don't really care for role playing games but I might have to at least try one of those. From what I've seen in the stores just about all Wii games are action type.

I'm a fan of adventure games (inventory style), perhaps these sort of games would be up your street? A few for the wii that I can think off the top of my head are Broken Sword, Secret Files: Tunguska and Another Code: R. However, Another Code probably requires a bit of interactivity with the wiimote, the other two I'm sure you can just aim and click. I hope these help! :)

*edit* Broken Sword is a masterpiece among adventure games, very good game and I'd highly recommend it!

Back