Looks like I won't be getting my wii this year.

Kumoriken said:
A lot of us are. But we don't act like ****in' assholes about it. >.>

"I'M GETTING A WII, AND I'M GANNA PLAY THE BEST GAME EVAR! AND GUESS WHAT, I'M THE ONLY ONE TO PLAY IT, BECAUSE I'M GETTING IT ON NOVEMBER 19TH, AND THAT'S WHEN THE RELEASE DAY IS! WHOOO!"

But anyways, just try and convince her again. Maybe it was her time of the month.

Jenova said:
"I'M GETTING A WII, AND I'M GANNA PLAY THE BEST GAME EVAR! AND GUESS WHAT, I'M THE ONLY ONE TO PLAY IT, BECAUSE I'M GETTING IT ON NOVEMBER 19TH, AND THAT'S WHEN THE RELEASE DAY IS! WHOOO!"

But anyways, just try and convince her again. Maybe it was her time of the month.
>.> We should have a petition to ban all assholes from the site. xD

Kumoriken said:
>.> We should have a petition to ban all assholes from the site. xD

Starting with the ones who aren't smart enough to know what a quotation mark is. :crazy:

Anyways, good point Jenova. Try to brainwash your mom gradually; keep asking her to buy it, tell her that it is a family entertainment system, it can store music/videos/photos, it has built-in internet, etc.

Kherrek508 said:
Starting with the ones who aren't smart enough to know what a quotation mark is. :crazy:

Anyways, good point Jenova. Try to brainwash your mom gradually; keep asking her to buy it, tell her that it is a family entertainment system, it can store music/videos/photos, it has built-in internet, etc.
<.< No, more like starting with the ones who have no idea that I was NOT indicating banning someone like Jenova, who, also, was pointing out that he was an asshole. Besides... >.> Jenova's like... My bestest friend here! <3
xD

Kumoriken said:
<.< No, more like starting with the ones who have no idea that I was NOT indicating banning someone like Jenova, who, also, was pointing out that he was an asshole. Besides... >.> Jenova's like... My bestest friend here! <3
xD

Touche, but I was talking about Flip. :crazy:

GreyKirby said:
Hey guys,
I went shopping. And its almost my brothers B-day so my mom wanted to buy him a PSP [276.99 CAN]My brother wanted it. But i sooo brain washed him. Now he wants a wii so my mom over reacted and got mad. And then she said i won't be getting the wii that i wanted NOR the PSP. My brother finaly wanted the wii... She said the only way for me to get a wii is to wait for the second semester and ACE all my exams and classes :( So i won't be getting a wii until maybe x-mas if im lucky or Next year after my exams )
Anyone have any suggestions for switching this. Convincing my parents. She might buy me the wii for x-mas. but ill have to pay a part of it :p . But thats only 30% guarantee that she will do this. I need suggestions to boost this up xD
im already Acing all my classes this semester :| So that won't be possible for me to do anything about getting my grades higher...
Sounds to me like your mom wants to teach you a lesson. What you did was extremely disrespectful to your brother: using his birthday so you could get your hands on a Wii. You said yourself that you "sooo brain washed him," so you should be the first to realize how selfish you were being. Your mom's no idiot, she saw exactly what you were doing. Unfortunately now your brother may not get the birthday present that he wanted, thanks to you.

Sounds like you don't need to convince your parents of anything, but rather you owe your brother and your mother an apology. Let your brother make his own choices...it's ok to influence him, but brain-washing isn't very cool. The fact that you are able to brain-wash him means he values your opinion...don't take advantage of that!! If you think you can learn this lesson, then make your apology and be happy about getting a Wii whenever you get it.

I agree with you Quatsch. It did sound like your mom saw through the situation and decided the best course of action was to punish you for manipulating the situation for your own ends.

By the way I don't have a brother so I really can't relate to the whole brother brainwashing scenario you mentioned in your post.

And yes speaking of being selfish 'sooo brainwashed him' implied you didn't care much for his integrity or who he is as a person. Now you'll have to learn that people cannot really be convinced by being conniving and getting what you want. You have to work your way around these expectations and respect other peoples opinions, whether they interfere with your intents or not.

Also, big important lesson to learn here - be honest and apologise for what you did to both your mum and brother.

Kumoriken said:
>.> Yeah. My ass. xP
Where did he miss the quotation marks? And Flip is teh secks too! D:<

I think he's referring to my "Yeh you did" comment. I was actually laughingly applauding Jenovas suggestion that it was "her time of the month". I guess I worded it poorly. I am lacking sleep, and I should be doing my Uni work. But, bleh.

Sorry Kumo, I'm not gay. :shocked:

Flip said:
I think he's referring to my "Yeh you did" comment. I was actually laughingly applauding Jenovas suggestion that it was "her time of the month". I guess I worded it poorly. I am lacking sleep, and I should be doing my Uni work. But, bleh.

Sorry Kumo, I'm not gay. :shocked:
Bwehehe. xD Don't worry. Not like that. D: If ye' don't want to be "teh secks", then don't be. D:< But you still kick ass. xP

GreyKirby said:
Thank you for that xD
Anywho my mom is a great mom but when it comes to pis*ing her off phew she gets tough. I told my bro to just not get the PSP -_-. I also said that Sony was the dark side and nintendo was the light side. [Just as a joke not to be a fanboy]
lol i made thsi in sose when i was bored you should have used this to help

Attachments

• fanboy.png
    fanboy.png
    317.8 KB · Views: 133
Hey stop having a go at him lol, i have done the same when i wanted an xbox lol, but i was like this time when gettign the wii i could afford it myself and my bro wanted to go halves i was like erm but mum will think i brainwashed you and i will play on it most of the time so he is gona get one when price comes down although now i feel bad about it nopw coz he wanted one ><

Back