Lord Hakus Dark Past

Lord Haku said:
Please everyone dont hurt me I am not a big fan of Zelda I will give you a Naruto metaphor

To stray far from path oyung way follow the way of the shinobi follow your dreams
:lol: nah its cool. its not like the whole world is inlove wit zelda. its cool Lord Haku:D

Last edited:
Hmm... when did I stray from Nintendo? I was a huge fan of the N64; Ocarina of Time kept me captivated for many years (one of the best RPGS EVER), and I really liked Super Smash Brothers. But then all of the Next-Gen consoles were coming out... for some reason I opted for the Xbox not even knowing about the launch titles such as Halo, and by the time I had picked up Halo and played it the Xbox had won me over. The Gamecube was... okay... it felt empty in my opinoin, although there were some good games. The PS2 flat out sucked.

But now the Wii has me back on the Nintendo Track (not necessarily the "right track"). So i'm happy :)

wolf231 said:
Ps2 didn't suck that bad, think of MGS2 and DMC

Eh. I hate the Metal Gear series. For a series based so much around stealth it suprises me at how unrealistic and flat out boring it is. I played the first one, hated it; tried the second one, hated it. Splinter Cell > Metal Gear (by a long shot)

Devil May Cry was fun for a couple of days or so, and then it got boring. Devil May Cry 2 was terrible, but Devil May Cry 3 was quite fun. DM3 and Guitar Hero are perhaps my favorite PS2 games, but that isn't saying much.

Thats your opinion, in my opinion MGS2 was fun as and DMC could of had a bit more work done to it.

wow...you taking advantage of the wii bcuz its cheap? nintendo is not a hoe u know..lol j/k nintedo was always cheap and FUN, i always liked nintedo, from consoles to emulators to ...lolipops of yoshi?

I too didn't have a Nintendo console until I got a Gamecube. I wouldn't call it a "dark past" though. I'd say I was just "in the dark" because I hadn't realised how good some Nintendo games are (Which is why I'm so happy about the Virtual console). Nowadays I'm more of a world citizen of gaming, not tied to any specfic company.

In hindsight, getting an Xbox wasn't such a good idea when I could have just got an Xbox 360, but at least I can play some great Xbox games which aren't backwards compatible. In my opinion the two Playstations were the best consoles I ever got, but after seeing a hefty price and crap line-up, the PS3 just doesn't look worth it at the moment.

Last edited:
Back