Lord Of the Battery Grave Yard

I'm on my 6th set of batteries. I need to get some rechargable ones or something my mom yelled at me for using all the AA's lol

i will have my wii in a week then i'll be playing it like mad before school goes back lets see hmmm 144 batteries for $10 thats 72 sets lets see if i play 20 hours a day for a month then i should get through 30-60 sets in 2 wiimotes lol i'm willing to take that challenge, i could take pics of batteries too lol

im on my second the ones that came with the system died the next day lol and i got mines the first week of this month . but i do have some rechargable batteries waiting for those batteries to die lol

DarkenSpirit reigns supreme!

But will our little insomniac friend Wii17 clench the title once he receives his wii? We'll see... its going to be a tough race against time for Wii17 to catch up. And i think we can all agree, talk like that better get backed up with some action. For now burn those batteries!

csiguy4u there are a lot of battery burners in here.. lets not bash eh?

I have been through the 'stock' set and am on my second pair of energizers on my player 1 wii-mote. On my first pair of energizers on player 2.

Will get rechargables when it is not so painful to go out shopping (ie: after the new year)

-Bobby

I went through about 3 PAIRS before finishing Zelda, and playing Wii Sports and tinkering with the Wii interface. I got fed up and bought 2 pairs of rechargeable Energizer batteriess with the charger.
The wiimote eats batteries faster than Paris eats wiimotes.

DarkenSpirit & Kryptenx TIED
for Lord of the Battery Grave Yard

thanks all who've added input n batt count to this thread 3 pages! not too shabby... anymore sharers? I think 7 is probably gonna be real tough to beat

Back