Losing VC games..?

theangelwing

Gamer_4_Jesus
Mar 11, 2007
San Diego, CA
Wii Online Code
5902-8435-1391-5947
What happens to all of our VC games that we downloaded to our Wii if our console crashes? Does it all get thrown away or will Nintendo replace it for us?

...Do you mean if you have to return the console? I have no idea, I guess you lose them all unless there is some way Nintendo can tell what you got, or if you have an online account of sorts (My Wii is not online so I dont know about this stuff)

If you mean it freezes and you lose memory and such, it doesnt matter because you can download any game you have already paid for as many times as you want

Yea, you have an account and it seems that Nintendo keeps up with the records. You can check this on your shop channel. And if it crashes or something happens to your memory, it would seem easy to access this and redownload all lost past downloads. It would be a sad deal to lose the investment if something were to happen with no record of anything that's for sure.

Well if your wii messes up and you need a replacement all you have to do is get in touch with nintendo and they will be able to sort it out....thats what i've read elsewhere anyway...i would post the link but i aint to sure if i'm allowed to do that.

Back