Lost Season 4

I think the general concensus right now is that Michael is the spy. whether that is true or LOST will pull another 1 over our eyes is yet to be seen. Meanwhile, i beleive this week will tell us a lot about Juliet and her islandic past. that will be interesting. maybe some other-ly secrets will be revealed...or maybe a new dharma station or something cool like that.

TransAm317 said:
No i am guessing that it was the hawaiian shirt dude that flew the helicopter because earlier he said that they could trust him because he was trying to help the survivors.
Nope don't think so...it was most likely Michael...and Desmond should be cured...it's not something that's going to affect him the rest of his life...he found his anchor and now he has nothing to worry about.

^I think we've seen all the stations...I remember there saying that there are only six...I'd name them all, but I'm sure we've had six

Marioman said:
Nope don't think so...it was most likely Michael...and Desmond should be cured...it's not something that's going to affect him the rest of his life...he found his anchor and now he has nothing to worry about.
Woah woah woah.

That doesn't make any logical sense. The objective of an anchor is to help the effected person decifer from the past and present through the changes that that anchor has undergone. However, if he continues to be effected, he will very easily forget that 20 second phone call, and therefore once again not be able to tell the difference between the past and present.

If they went into a 'woops, Desmond is cured now' storyline, I would be sorely disappointed. From what we've seen with the guy strapped to the bed and with the other guy on the island, this is a very serious disease. They've even gone as far as to set up a future storyline with it with that ending scene!

Marioman said:

^I think we've seen all the stations...I remember there saying that there are only six...I'd name them all, but I'm sure we've had six
Why Does everyone think It was Micheal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all he doesnt even care about them he sold them out so he could get home. He betrayed them, so idk where you guys get this idea that Michael helped them.

The Hawian shirt dude was the only one that knew that Desmond and Syiud were locked into the first aid lab.

:mad5:

yeah, but maybe it's already happened. since (i think it was) daniel said to desmond that (desmond) cant change the past, that's maybe why he got kicked out of the army and into the army jail (i dunno what it's called ATM)

TortillaChip520 said:
yeah, but maybe it's already happened. since (i think it was) daniel said to desmond that (desmond) cant change the past, that's maybe why he got kicked out of the army and into the army jail (i dunno what it's called ATM)
I dont remeber anything about that but i am kind of confused about wat you are saying so please explain in more detaiil?

the cause for desmond being in the military prison (season 3) was because he left the base to get on the train for Oxford to meet Daniel.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Woah woah woah.

That doesn't make any logical sense. The objective of an anchor is to help the effected person decifer from the past and present through the changes that that anchor has undergone. However, if he continues to be effected, he will very easily forget that 20 second phone call, and therefore once again not be able to tell the difference between the past and present.

If they went into a 'woops, Desmond is cured now' storyline, I would be sorely disappointed. From what we've seen with the guy strapped to the bed and with the other guy on the island, this is a very serious disease. They've even gone as far as to set up a future storyline with it with that ending scene!
I'm not saying we have seen the end of this disease, but this is the first time someone has healed from it. The scientist on the island helped with that, and we know for a fact its not the last time we hear of the disease because of what was written in the doctor's notebook. In my opinion, I believe the doctor may have had the disease himself or currently has it, but desmond going back to the future cause him to control it. Something along those lines...My main opinion though, desmond is cured

I think Desmond is going to die anyway. Lost likes killing off people we love. (Anyone remember the Boones? Oh, and there IS Charlie.)

Okay, MAYBE not her...
I'm just saying... generally... you get it. Even the cop (I think she was in Season 2...) softened up, only to be killed.

Back