Lost Season 4

Here's a topic:

Walt, dead or alive? Did Locke see him, or was it the island?

No way would they kill off Desmond, at least not yet. There's so many unanswered questions about him, and he seems to play a quite important role in the overall storyline. My bet is either Jin or Claire is next to die, since neither of them ever seems to do very much (the writers killed off Charlie because they couldn't think of any more stories for him).

TransAm317 said:
im not too sure what all of this weeks episode was about but this explains the rocket that the physics teacher reseaved. I was a whole hour behind them and this explains that mabe this island is in the Bremueda Triangle,,,:idea: Also how does Desmond finding an Anchor (A.K.A. Penny) keep him for dying? Does it stop him from going to the past and to the future?

That very same episode explicitly stated they're in the Pacific Ocean, nowhere near the Bermuda Triangle.

^This week's preview showed that Jin may be starting to get into the storyline. He's just recently learned English, if you missed that.

Napalmbrain said:
No way would they kill off Desmond, at least not yet. There's so many unanswered questions about him, and he seems to play a quite important role in the overall storyline. My bet is either Jin or Claire is next to die, since neither of them ever seems to do very much (the writers killed off Charlie because they couldn't think of any more stories for him).

Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong...sorry for that, but I remember reading an artical about charlie...he wanted to be taken off the show, that's why he died. At the time he was actually dating Evangillian Lilly (Kate) and was thinking about quiting. There no longer dating but he still didn't want to be on the show...I'll try and find a link

Here's a topic:

Walt, dead or alive? Did Locke see him, or was it the island?

I think what Locke saw was the Island, but there is no reaosn to believe Walt is dead, we will most likely see him again within the next couple episodes...he is in the Cast still you know...

Last edited:
^I think that it was Walt.

We must remember that Ben is the one that captured him, after all. He obviously had a specific job that he wanted Walt to do.

Marioman said:
Yes...but we still have lovable characters like Locke!
are you kidding me Locke is Duranged and mental all in one person. Nobody can save him.

I hope he dies soon so he quits screwing up peoples lives

Marioman said:
Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong...sorry for that, but I remember reading an artical about charlie...he wanted to be taken off the show, that's why he died. At the time he was actually dating Evangillian Lilly (Kate) and was thinking about quiting. There no longer dating but he still didn't want to be on the show...I'll try and find a link

I think what Locke saw was the Island, but there is no reaosn to believe Walt is dead, we will most likely see him again within the next couple episodes...he is in the Cast still you know...

If you think that Locke saw the island , then you controdict yourself by saying that Micheal is on the ship. If he was on the ship, then Walt would be with him. So Which way do you see it then?

Napalmbrain said:

That very same episode explicitly stated they're in the Pacific Ocean, nowhere near the Bermuda Triangle.
I wasnt sure where the Bermuda triangle waas so thx for that clafirication

Friendly reminder...try not to post more than once in a row ok transam317 :)

TransAm317 said:
are you kidding me Locke is Duranged and mental all in one person. Nobody can save him.

I hope he dies soon so he quits screwing up peoples lives
It was a joke...and anyway I know no one likes him but he is still my favorite

If you think that Locke saw the island , then you controdict yourself by saying that Micheal is on the ship. If he was on the ship, then Walt would be with him. So Which way do you see it then?
Either that made no sense or I'm not understanding what your saying...what I said was that the Walt Locke saw was one of the Island's Illusions...so how does that contradict myself by saying Michael is on the boat, because Walt is with him...probably...

If you think that locke saw the island as walt then you are saying that he is dead but if it wasnt him then earlier you said that Micheal was the one on the boat that was helping them But how could Walt be on the island if he is supposedly on the boat

^I never said that was acutally Walt...I said it was an Illusion...Walt would still be alive and either on the boat or somewhere else...how is syaing Locke saw an Illusion of Walt saying he is dead?

Well generally the you dont have an illusion of someone if they are alive. Take Charlie as an example, he was an illusion and was dead. When did you see an illusion of someone that was alive.?

^I'm sorry but that makes no sense at all...why wouldn't you be able to have an Illusion about someone that's alive...think about it. There is no proof into that, It's just that most of the time that people have Illusions is because they are distressed about something on their mind which is usually a death of someone. That's why the illusion is usually a person, in my opinion of course, but you are going directly form opinion also by saying illusions can only be dead people

Marioman said:
^I'm sorry but that makes no sense at all...why wouldn't you be able to have an Illusion about someone that's alive...think about it. There is no proof into that, It's just that most of the time that people have Illusions is because they are distressed about something on their mind which is usually a death of someone. That's why the illusion is usually a person, in my opinion of course, but you are going directly form opinion also by saying illusions can only be dead people
How can you say i am going only by my opion i Gave you a good example a Fact so you cant say my thought are opinions because there is evidence to back me up

When you think of one Illusion on the island that someone has had and that person is still alive then you come talk

TransAm...you need to watch somma these episodes over again. and I think walt was the black smoke...and the reason so many people think its michael is because we know hes comin back next season

Back