Lost

CantGetAWii said:
Whats even more amazing is how you cant hold the exclamation down long enough, there seems to be some 1's in there bud. And pardon who is j00@@!!!!? I've never seen him post on here before. Also its not so much amusing as it is dumb. You'd figure after about 20 posts you'd know how to quote properly.
^First of all, incase you are a complete retard, I'd like to point out that there is something in the English called sarcasm. And that is exactly what that guy did, he used sarcasm to point out how idiotic your post was, and I agree with him.

Settle down man, you are looking like an idiot in this argument. They guy can use quotes if he wants to, or he can use an up arrow for a person above him, nobody else yelled at him. If its a one sentence quote I somtimes write it out also, otherwise I click the button. Im sure this guy knew there was a quote button, but even if he didnt, who the hell cares?

And I agree with his previous post, that if you found that amusing you have problems man.

I use to be a huge fan of Lost, but I have just recently given up on the show. They are constantly spinning their wheels and not answering anything. At the end of every episode of this season that I watched I have been ticked off that I wasted another 45 mins of my evening that I could have been playing Wii.

Not too sure about a Lost game. If it was anything like the show the first half of the game would be great and then when you are close to beating it would slow down to the point where you wanted to pull your hair out. Maybe if you could free roam the island and explore that might be pretty cool. Maybe you could actually get answers yourself instead of waiting on the show.

I don't think the game will be a hit. If its anything like the matrix games... bleh. I love lost and all, but its starting to lose against 24 and especially Heroes, at least for me anyways.

They finally revealed what Jack's tattoo means!! FINALLY!! I've been wondering about that since season 1
/end sarcasm

i love lost and always will do. Anyway, Ubisoft is making it so it cant be that bad, im gettin the game anyway, just to add to my 'lost' collection of items

"Atlas la otra pasion" the best show =P

i love supernatural and i`ll never expect a supernatural game =S

hey lee.jarret, im not calling you out, but did you change your pic before/after you saw this thread?

^^Before (sorry that I am speaking for you, but I just already knew the answer so I couldnt resist posting for you)

s9am_me said:
They finally revealed what Jack's tattoo means!! FINALLY!! I've been wondering about that since season 1
/end sarcasm

lmfao

lee.jarratt said:
i love lost and always will do. Anyway, Ubisoft is making it so it cant be that bad, im gettin the game anyway, just to add to my 'lost' collection of items
thank god it isn't EA who's making it, if they make games of tv series as they make games from movies, then a lost game made by them would totally suck

in my opinion, of course

San Dimas said:
Listen, Junior. The omg with the exclamation points and 1's and j000 is just me mocking idiot kids wH0 l!ke tO tAlK L1k3 thIS.

And kid, go through my old posts, I HAVE quoted properly, since you seem to be obsessed with my "noob quoting". The only reason I did that was because I used the quick reply at the bottom of the page. But you know what, next time I'll just use regular quoting because it seems to be a big issue with punks like you that take every opportunity to troll, troll.

First off I dont know why you would bring in "the idiot kids who do talk like this" thing. Ive never talked like that, so there was no need to type that at all. Second how old are you? I may or may not be a kid to you. And for the quote thing all I was saying was that the quote button is as easy to click as the reply is. Going through your old posts isnt too hard either there's not many to go through there bud.

And Borch712ers since you and your buddy like this so much im going to use them

"^First of all, incase you are a complete retard, I'd like to point out that there is something in the English called sarcasm. And that is exactly what that guy did, he used sarcasm to point out how idiotic your post was, and I agree with him.

Settle down man, you are looking like an idiot in this argument. They guy can use quotes if he wants to, or he can use an up arrow for a person above him, nobody else yelled at him. If its a one sentence quote I somtimes write it out also, otherwise I click the button. Im sure this guy knew there was a quote button, but even if he didnt, who the hell cares?

And I agree with his previous post, that if you found that amusing you have problems man."

Where do I start with you..there is something in the english called sarcasm. No way would that happen to be language? You seemed to misplace that in your little opener there. I dont see the "sarcasm" he used to point out anything. I see him looking somewhat dumb for apparently typing like all the punk kids do or whatever. What a joke. I never yelled at him either and according to your kind of sarcasm I was being "sarcastic" when I was calling him out on his quoting or lack there of. Pay attention, you seem to be missing a lot, as well as coming in this argument late and yes everyone else may have ignored his quoting but everyone else also ignored me calling him out on it. But you, so in this case you are looking as bad as me. Im calm, I think its you who needs to calm down. And you agree with his previous post? Of course you do.... Plus I dont see how I have problems by me thinking something is funny either. Its my opinion and im entitled to it.

I hate lost. I never liked it. Even if I liked it, movies/tv show games mostly SUCK!

CantGetAWii said:
First off I dont know why you would bring in "the idiot kids who do talk like this" thing. Ive never talked like that, so there was no need to type that at all. Second how old are you? I may or may not be a kid to you. And for the quote thing all I was saying was that the quote button is as easy to click as the reply is. Going through your old posts isnt too hard either there's not many to go through there bud.

And Borch712ers since you and your buddy like this so much im going to use them

"^First of all, incase you are a complete retard, I'd like to point out that there is something in the English called sarcasm. And that is exactly what that guy did, he used sarcasm to point out how idiotic your post was, and I agree with him.

And I agree with his previous post, that if you found that amusing you have problems man."

Where do I start with you..there is something in the english called sarcasm. No way would that happen to be language? You seemed to misplace that in your little opener there. I dont see the "sarcasm" he used to point out anything. I see him looking somewhat dumb for apparently typing like all the punk kids do or whatever. What a joke. I never yelled at him either and according to your kind of sarcasm I was being "sarcastic" when I was calling him out on his quoting or lack there of. Pay attention, you seem to be missing a lot, as well as coming in this argument late and yes everyone else may have ignored his quoting but everyone else also ignored me calling him out on it. But you, so in this case you are looking as bad as me. Im calm, I think its you who needs to calm down. And you agree with his previous post? Of course you do.... Plus I dont see how I have problems by me thinking something is funny either. Its my opinion and im entitled to it.

lol this cracks me up.

yeah i did forget to type the word language, but it goes right back to the beginning of this argument: who the hell cares? no one but you. Its a minor detail.

I was referring to when that guy said "omg!!!1111!!! I quoted j00@@!!!!". He was being sarcastic. And yes, he was being sarcastic to point out how idiotic your post was, just like I said earlier...Apparently you need an explanation. He is being sarcastic because he isnt really that excited that he quoted you. Hooray, now you know what sarcasm is. Go run to your mommy and tell her that you learned something today.

Borch712ers said:
lol this cracks me up.

yeah i did forget to type the word language, but it goes right back to the beginning of this argument: who the hell cares? no one but you. Its a minor detail.

I was referring to when that guy said "omg!!!1111!!! I quoted j00@@!!!!". He was being sarcastic. And yes, he was being sarcastic to point out how idiotic your post was, just like I said earlier...Apparently you need an explanation. He is being sarcastic because he isnt really that excited that he quoted you. Hooray, now you know what sarcasm is. Go run to your mommy and tell her that you learned something today.

Hahaha did you even read what I wrote. None else cared because no one payed attention to your post, just like no one payed attention to me calling him out but you. So again your no better in this than I am, and for the last time he never quoted me, so stop saying that. Honestly man just stop with your bickering cause you still seem to be missing a lot of whats going on. And wow bringing the moms in this now, how mature of you there. And this cracks you up? No no, this cracks me up, because you barely read what I typed yet you try making points that make no sense. At least you didnt forget any words this time. So well done on that front, but you still are missing things that I say, and he says for that matter. Maybe check your specs there bud.

CantGetAWii said:
First off I dont know why you would bring in "the idiot kids who do talk like this" thing. Ive never talked like that, so there was no need to type that at all.

Listen, Junior.

The reason I said that was because you didn't seem to understand that I was being sarcastic. Apparantly your sarcasm meter is broken or you've yet to learn the definition of sarcasm.

CantGetAWii said:
You'd figure after about 20 posts you'd know how to quote properly.

See this is why I was being sarcastic, you claiming I didn't know how to quote properly, because everybody knows how important it is to quote properly, and you seem to be emotionally affected by this.

CantGetAWii said:
Going through your old posts isnt too hard either there's not many to go through there bud.

God, now you bring postcount into this. How lame. Did you even go through my old posts? I bet you didn't, because I've "quoted properly" several times before I posted in this thread. But I guess because my post count is 76, and yours being 327, your e-cock is bigger than mine meaning I'm not good enough for you, right? Kids and their obsession with post counts. Sigh.

So go ahead, check out my old posts. Or would you like me to post some of my old posts to prove my point?

CantGetAWii said:
If its a one sentence quote I somtimes write it out also, otherwise I click the button. Im sure this guy knew there was a quote button, but even if he didnt, who the hell cares?

Woah, hold on now, kid. I don't think I need to explain how hypocritical that statement is. Enough said.

CantGetAWii said:
according to your kind of sarcasm I was being "sarcastic" when I was calling him out on his quoting or lack there of.

Hey now, no need to resort to lying. It's obvious you weren't being sarcastic when you first pointed out my quoting style.

CantGetAWii said:
pfffffffft! This guy doesnt know how to quote, and he does them himself. Oh man, so good, this made my day.

^^ If you think that's sarcasm than you should definitely review your definition of the word.

CantGetAWii said:
Plus I dont see how I have problems by me thinking something is funny either. Its my opinion and im entitled to it.

What's even more amusing...is that you contradict yourself AGAIN in the final line of your last post, in which you admit you found it funny that I didn't quote properly, which basically contradicts your point of your original post being sarcastic.

Walking contradiction.

San Dimas said:
Listen, Junior.

The reason I said that was because you didn't seem to understand that I was being sarcastic. Apparantly your sarcasm meter is broken or you've yet to learn the definition of sarcasm.

See this is why I was being sarcastic, you claiming I didn't know how to quote properly, because everybody knows how important it is to quote properly, and you seem to be emotionally affected by this.

God, now you bring postcount into this. How lame. Did you even go through my old posts? I bet you didn't, because I've "quoted properly" several times before I posted in this thread. But I guess because my post count is 76, and yours being 327, your e-cock is bigger than mine meaning I'm not good enough for you, right? Kids and their obsession with post counts. Sigh.

So go ahead, check out my old posts. Or would you like me to post some of my old posts to prove my point?

Woah, hold on now, kid. I don't think I need to explain how hypocritical that statement is. Enough said.

Hey now, no need to resort to lying. It's obvious you weren't being sarcastic when you first pointed out my quoting style.

^^ If you think that's sarcasm than you should definitely review your definition of the word.

What's even more amusing...is that you contradict yourself AGAIN in the final line of your last post, in which you admit you found it funny that I didn't quote properly, which basically contradicts your point of your original post being sarcastic.

Walking contradiction.

hahaha where do I start. Well for one thing there "junior" some of those "quotes" werent even by me, but they were by borch or whatever his name is. So I never did contradict myself at all thx. I also never once compared your post count to mine or anyone elses, I just said that they aren't many of yours to go through. There's no need to check either, I got my evidence, you cant even quote the right person. I was never lying either I was using "sarcasm" as an example. Then when you say if you think thats sarcasm, your quoting never made sense. It doesnt go along with it. So before you and your buddy come back again, take time to read things out because both of you seem to miss things and then try to make sense out of nothing. I never did once contradict myself, so perhaps you re-read everything again, and then come back.

Back