Lost

This has gone way off topic and yea i uploaded the avatar before this thread, whoever asked lol.
locke rules, plus carlton cuse (big exec producer) of lost goes in the studio often (where they are making the game) to see how its going n stuff.
Got this from the official lost mag. i am writing this on wii and my arm is aching lol, maybe i should stop typing now. good advise.
lee j :D

CantGetAWii said:
hahaha where do I start. Well for one thing there "junior" some of those "quotes" werent even by me, but they were by borch or whatever his name is. So I never did contradict myself at all thx. I also never once compared your post count to mine or anyone elses, I just said that they aren't many of yours to go through. There's no need to check either, I got my evidence, you cant even quote the right person. I was never lying either I was using "sarcasm" as an example. Then when you say if you think thats sarcasm, your quoting never made sense. It doesnt go along with it. So before you and your buddy come back again, take time to read things out because both of you seem to miss things and then try to make sense out of nothing. I never did once contradict myself, so perhaps you re-read everything again, and then come back.

Wow. You really have no idea what you're blabbering about. First of all, ALL those quotes in my previous post were from you. They were all taken from this thread, posted by YOU. Double, triple, quadruple check if you must. Stop trying to deny things you've said when it's blatantly OBVIOUS you did.
Secondly, you say "there's no need to check", and that "you got your evidence". O RLY?

Here are some links to my posts in previous threads (before I posted in this thread) where I've "quoted properly":

One
Two
Three
Four

You weren't being sarcastic in your original post. Ever since you were called out for saying that you've been constantly trying to deny everything you've said, and instead say you were being sarcastic to cover yourself. Face it. You tried to start something, and failed miserably. Are you a pathelogical liar? Sure, you didn't actually compare our post counts, but you did try to use my low post count as a reason to my "improper quoting", which is a major sign that you have no argument whatsoever.

You win some, you lose some, kid. Grow up.

I'm done with this thread.

^^Sorry, I know that this thread is way off topic but this guy just doesnt take a hint...

San Dimas said:
Woah, hold on now, kid. I don't think I need to explain how hypocritical that statement is. Enough said.

Actually, fyi I was the one the posted that, and I am far from being a kid. It didnt show up as a quote in his post because he himself chose not to click the 'quote' button (hypocritical much). And no, I dont understand how that statement is hypocritical at all, it makes perfect sense to me...Could you explain?

Borch712ers said:
Actually, fyi I was the one the posted that, and I am far from being a kid. It didnt show up as a quote in his post because he himself chose not to click the 'quote' button (hypocritical much). And no, I dont understand how that statement is hypocritical at all, it makes perfect sense to me...Could you explain?

Oops, guess I made a mistake and I apologize for that. I'm not going to go on a barrage of lies to cover my mistake though. It would be hypocritical if "cantgetawii" said it because he made it seem like "improper quoting" is a big deal and essentially called me out in his initial post.

Lets not talk about lost : the game, lets carry on talking about a load of crap..

San Dimas said:
Wow. You really have no idea what you're blabbering about. First of all, ALL those quotes in my previous post were from you. They were all taken from this thread, posted by YOU. Double, triple, quadruple check if you must. Stop trying to deny things you've said when it's blatantly OBVIOUS you did.
Secondly, you say "there's no need to check", and that "you got your evidence". O RLY?

Here are some links to my posts in previous threads (before I posted in this thread) where I've "quoted properly":

One
Two
Three
Four

You weren't being sarcastic in your original post. Ever since you were called out for saying that you've been constantly trying to deny everything you've said, and instead say you were being sarcastic to cover yourself. Face it. You tried to start something, and failed miserably. Are you a pathelogical liar? Sure, you didn't actually compare our post counts, but you did try to use my low post count as a reason to my "improper quoting", which is a major sign that you have no argument whatsoever.

You win some, you lose some, kid. Grow up.

I'm done with this thread.

Ok well I think you should check things through, not me. I didnt do anything, there is nothing to deny. You are denying that you cant read, thats basically what you are denying because you CANT quote the right person. And yes there is no need to check, Ive seen enough from you in here :sleep:, no need to try and boast and show me some proof. I wasnt trying to start anything and I havent failed miserably. I havent lied about anything either, and dont go and try proving me wrong, cus we have seen how that turns out...bad quoting. The post count isnt a sign of me not having an argument at all. I do have one, and thats that one you barely read how I respond to you and two you quote the wrong people, which leads me to believe you cant quote. You should be able to see why id think this way, but you cant because you are ignorant. You never once told me your age either, so quit calling me kid, and from what I can see its you who should be growing up. Your the one arguing with a ""kid"".

And good be done with it, thatd be the mature thing to do.

CantGetAWii said:
Ok well I think you should check things through, not me. I didnt do anything, there is nothing to deny. You are denying that you cant read, thats basically what you are denying because you CANT quote the right person. And yes there is no need to check, Ive seen enough from you in here :sleep:, no need to try and boast and show me some proof. I wasnt trying to start anything and I havent failed miserably. I havent lied about anything either, and dont go and try proving me wrong, cus we have seen how that turns out...bad quoting. The post count isnt a sign of me not having an argument at all. I do have one, and thats that one you barely read how I respond to you and two you quote the wrong people, which leads me to believe you cant quote. You should be able to see why id think this way, but you cant because you are ignorant. You never once told me your age either, so quit calling me kid, and from what I can see its you who should be growing up. Your the one arguing with a ""kid"".

And good be done with it, thatd be the mature thing to do.

Shut the hell up, you are all immature arguin about a stupid little thing like this. Im startin to get pissed now :mad2: And dont bloody reply sayin 'shut the feck up, who you think your talking to?' crap because i dont really give a funk.

lee.jarratt said:
Shut the hell up, you are all immature arguin about a stupid little thing like this. Im startin to get pissed now :mad2: And dont bloody reply sayin 'shut the feck up, who you think your talking to?' crap because i dont really give a funk.

Alright Ill shut the "feck" up. And to resond to the lost thing, there isnt much more to talk about, until we see some more stuff. Dont get too worked up there man, its just a few posts.

Well if you want to be really frank its nine, and the arguing is done, so again dont worry about it.

^^Really? The arguing is done? Since when were you the one to determine that?

lee.jarret: I already apologized and stated my reasoning. deal with it.

K ppl, shut it; Lost is on. :lol: Not that i'm watching it....i'm watching the Pacific Life Open (tennis), but I do like Lost.

Borch712ers said:
^^Really? The arguing is done? Since when were you the one to determine that?

lee.jarret: I already apologized and stated my reasoning. deal with it.

Well Im done arguing you guys can continue, but I rest my case. I was never hypocritical at all. San your reasoning for that was because of a mistake you made and then how I finished my rant. But for those of you who witnessed all of this, im sorry you had to. To be honest it all started with me just having a laugh, by me saying that made my day. It seemed to strike a chord in San and borch and they both tried to dish it out on me, ignoring my questions and earlier posts and tried to make me look like the bad guy, and they did absolutely nothing. Im not getting into it all again but again im sorry to everyone else who had to see us argue.

CantGetAWii said:
Well Im done arguing you guys can continue, but I rest my case. I was never hypocritical at all. San your reasoning for that was because of a mistake you made and then how I finished my rant. But for those of you who witnessed all of this, im sorry you had to. To be honest it all started with me just having a laugh, by me saying that made my day. It seemed to strike a chord in San and borch and they both tried to dish it out on me, ignoring my questions and earlier posts and tried to make me look like the bad guy, and they did absolutely nothing. Im not getting into it all again but again im sorry to everyone else who had to see us argue.

lmfao. you were right dude. you are done arguing.

Back