Lugia

massi4h said:
I have a lugia on my emerald, legit from XD. It has good defense. 393 Defense and 404HP. A perfect defense is 394 (with a defense raising nature) so that's pretty good. When I get my Pearl I'll Pal Park it over and give you guys some copies I guess. If no-one can get one.

can u trade with me i pmed you my friend code, pm me ur's so we can do the trade.

Chicagoan said:
From a european event :)

Anyways, I moved back to the states... so my deoxys are dead and useless... as I can't transfer them
Um..yeah you can..Serebii confirmed that "Pal Park" isnt region locked...sorta.

"Cross Gen Compatibility

It has now been confirmed that the Pal Park compatibility isn't Region Locked as we once thought, but instead language locked. So those with English GBA games but the American DS games shall need to fear no longer. "

So it should work.

what does language locked mean? isnt that stil based on your region? plus that dosent make sense, since the pokedex and interpet forgein languages (for some pokemon) and that would defy the whole GTS system.

Jay61 said:
Um..yeah you can..Serebii confirmed that "Pal Park" isnt region locked...sorta.

"Cross Gen Compatibility

It has now been confirmed that the Pal Park compatibility isn't Region Locked as we once thought, but instead language locked. So those with English GBA games but the American DS games shall need to fear no longer. "

So it should work.

Must be a lie. How does work? I tried again (I have the game saved on a pokemon center) and I don't see the migrate option....

Damn nintendo, 2 deoxys, 3 celebis, 1 mew, all the legendaries. And 5 pokemons level 100 (and I don't want to check over the pc, I know that I have several more pokemon level 100, shinny pokemon, a pink celebi... damn

Or there is other way to transfer?

It is a damn lie.

See this:

Can I transfer Pokemon between English and Japanese games?
No. The Japanese-language DS games will only recognise Japanese-language GBA games for Pal Park purposes, and it is likely that the English-language DS games will only recognise English-language GBA games.

Browse language pal park on google and you will see this
Code:
http://boards.ign.com/pokemon/b5012/138703361/p1/

You can pal park over to a DS game of the same language/region/whatever. Then wi-fi trade (or normal trade if it's allowed) over to your other DP game.

I know, but I have several foreing lv100 and shinny (no one hacked, I hate cheating) when I was out the US And I can't have them :(

Lol, well try and find someone in your area who either has the whatever region you want of a GBA game and trade over, or find someone with that same region of DP. Quite hard lol.

lloyd_yayo said:
only thing ill trade is a LEGIT deoxys, one from the islands of firered, emerald or leaf green. no action replay hacked deoxys
hay i well tarde stuff for a leget deoxys i got good poekmon my name in the game is Mitch and freind code is 5369-6873-4985:thumbsup:

Back