Lugia

im looking for a deoxys or a manify i have a level 100 charizard and dia;lga for tarde for one of them o and i accept a phione also!!

zezima said:
im looking for a deoxys or a manify i have a level 100 charizard and dia;lga for tarde for one of them o and i accept a phione also!!

ill trade you my infernape lvl 56 for your charizard? if u want pm me.

Just a question, are you able to send pokemon from Diamond/Pearl to Leafgreen/Sapphire games or not?

damnit cos i still need to get another 100 for leaf green, and also for ruby saphire, man that sucks

I charged everybody for the PP UP. Would be unfair if I give it to you for free. I always said this...

However, I need this legendaries:
Mewtwo
Ho-oH
Shaimin (not hacked)

Also... you may send me a bulbasaur (or any of it's evolutions) as I don't find my Venusaur :O

Chicagoan said:
I charged everybody for the PP UP. Would be unfair if I give it to you for free. I always said this...

Mewtwo
Ho-oH
Shaimin (not hacked)

Also... you may send me a bulbasaur (or any of it's evolutions) as I don't find my Venusaur :O
ok then i well get a pp up some where i gess i dont now where but somewhere

Chicagoan said:

Mewtwo
Ho-oH
Shaimin (not hacked)

i well atdre a mewtwo level 100 for a mafiny egg plz

Back