+M=M+'s back And... Doesn't Know Anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.
WiiChat=Lawl

...At Times... It Can Be Freaking Hilarious, Though

Dillon, dude. Wudafuxup?

I have an Xbox...LOOKING to get Live. Parents are a pain. They're freaked out about pedos. -.-

Anyways, I've been around a lot since you've left. And I know your freshmen pain, possibly even worse then you. I'm in a public high-school, and I just came out of home-schooling for 4 years. ;)

DILLON!!!! Omfg dude its ben so boring around here without you. Wait...do you even remember me? Hmm..if you dont then this should remind you...(hides under my cardboard box) INVINCIBLE!!!1!!1one11! LOL anyway I'd love to stay and chat but I'm on my iPod touch and its a freggin pain to type and get logged on wiichat. Wont be home til...thursday night. Later

ARav989 said:
DILLON!!!! Omfg dude its ben so boring around here without you. Wait...do you even remember me? Hmm..if you dont then this should remind you...(hides under my cardboard box) INVINCIBLE!!!1!!1one11! LOL anyway I'd love to stay and chat but I'm on my iPod touch and its a freggin pain to type and get logged on wiichat. Wont be home til...thursday night. Later

try eating a pizza and than doing that

hardest thing ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back