Magic Armour

Ziorjen

Wiitard
Nov 20, 2006
British Columbia Canada
Wii Online Code
8140-6959-5813-0221
Does anyone else hate the $3,600 silliness that is the 3rd Armour for Twilight Princess?

Arg.

I wasted my money I think, Is anyone else this far and have a good use for this investment?

Ziorjen said:
Does anyone else hate the $3,600 silliness that is the 3rd Armour for Twilight Princess?

Arg.

I wasted my money I think, Is anyone else this far and have a good use for this investment?

I can give you a hint, its a vague hint but basically try doing some side quests. I won't tell what quest specifically unless you ask, if you do I'll reply with a spoiler tag.

As for if its worth it, I did a search on google for what exactly the armor does, some said they liked it and some said they don't. Basically the guy who tells you about it, listen closely to what he SAYS, because what he says actually means more than one thing. (no that wasn't a spoiler)

Yeah, except that you paid $1000 for the bridge repair (which you had to do anyway) and $2000 for the store, adding to $3000, plus the cost of the armor $598, = Approx. $3,600.

The problem I have with the armour is that what it does is cool, except that when you're wearing it, it drains your cash!

laksjdfljkadsf

fill me in on the side quest man just tell me who 2 talk 2 and the jist no specifics plz

Dude, you had to pay 2000 for the store? I only paid 200. LOL

However, I did see after the bridge repair they were all like "we need 2000 for store" and than I gave like 70 rupees, saved the game and went to bed. The next day it was like renamed to "Town development" or some crap like that and only 200 now. Once I paid that 200, a store opened up.

Could it be a game update? But I know I didnt pay 2000 like they asked in the first place. I was a bit confused when I saw that, but I ignored it anyways.

Yeah, I earned the $2000 from bug collecting, it only took me about half an hour.

That's not the problem, the problem is the really sweet looking armour, is like, a waste of time. (frustration).

Bug collecting isn't a waste of time.

But seriously right now I'm confused why I only had to pay 200 rupees and the store opened up and the armor price went down to 598. Do you guys have your Wiiconnect24 on all the time? is it a possible game update or what?

ya payed 1000 at the 1st to repair the bridge then when i went to pay the 2000 to open the store in castle town i only needed to pay 200 too lol

So what, is that suppose to make it cheaper?

What made it cheaper was because Malo bought the store and made it all cheaper. I still can't get over the fact that a damn kid is running two businesses.

I had a lot of money and almost enough for it, but some said it wasn't worth it. Than I had to pay an assload for a certain something and it bought me all the way down

Back