Make your own Special Moves

Nick Atack

=( Blooper isnt in Brawl
Nov 5, 2007
Im in Antartica
OK,Choose any character (Dosnt have to have been in the SSB Series),And make up their Special Moves and Final Smash.....
If you like,you may post more than just Special Moves...

P.S: Again,please dont get mad at me if a Thread like this already exists.......And if it does,just tell me how I can change it to make it different...

Well if I could make ANY character I would make, Marcus Fenix from Gears of War, I play Gears of War WAY to much, I also understand he's not a Nintendo character don't hate on me...

Anyone I'd make his
B Special - Pistol
B >,< - Shotgun,Sniper,Torque Bow [Appearing in Random ordering dealing different damage with each weapon, like G&W's Hammer]
B Down - Chainsaw [Yeahhhh]
B Up - Upwards barrel roll with a cole train sound affect
Final Smash - Delta Squad joins in to kick some Locus ass...
All A moves are Melees.

wolf link and midna. Up special would be a giant red a hand goes up to grab at something. Down special would make him turn into normal link temporarly. Side special would be jumping and latching on and doing damage(the person could run around still and would tap left and right to shake you off) Standerd special move would be a giant red fist(from midna) charging up and being able to delivor a powerfull punch(like DK) Final smash: They charge up and anyone caught in the dark aura thing would get bitten while wolf link jumps around biting everyone. I shall call it...... BITE!!

Ive always liked Kamek....

Kameks Final Smash

In Yoshis Island,Kamek uses Magic to change average foes into deadly bosses...

A foe from Yoshis Island appears,one transformed by Kamek into a boss...

Kamek uses Magic on it and it changes into its boss form...

It kills people then explodes after awhile...

The one third party character, above all others that belonged in the game.

Phoenix Wright!

Special: Hold It! - Stuns a nearby opponent.
Side Special: Take That! - Throws a random piece of evidence. Does variable damage.
Up Special: (I don't know, something. Some sort of jump)
Down Special: Objection! - Holds up briefcase, reflecting projectiles

Final Smash: JUDGEMENT - Phoenix vanishes, and the background changes to the Judge from PW. Everything freezes, a text box appears saying "I have no choice but to find you..." And then the word GUILTY appears in huge red letters, and he smashes the whole stage with his giant gavel. And that knocks people off, in a manner similar to how Snorlax worked in Melee.

Or Megaman!

Special: Fire Weapon (Default Blaster)
Side Special: Beam Saber Slash (Like from the MMX games)
Down Special: Switch Weapon (Cycle through: Blaster, Lead Bubble, Scissor Boomerang, Leaf Shield, Flame Thrower)
Up Special: Rocket Boots

Final Smash: Shinku-Hadoken!

Last edited:
Back