The Real Differnce Between Clones Part1 SPOLIERS

Subarnu said:
hoogasian5 where did you get the picture of Wolf, looks like it came from the DOJO but they haven't had Wolf showcased yet...
That's Wolf's "Star Fox Assault" model. Look "Star Wolf" in google images, and I'm sure you'll find it.

BTW i have brawl and played with both and noticed simialarities... no need fo a panic attack subarnu

Dumbass_Luigi said:
Fergot his Normal B move, didja? Anyone can notice the difference anyways, but for you slow people out there, the difference is this:

Lucas has PK Freeze
Ness has PK Pulse

PK Freeze......freezes people.
PK Pulse blows em up.

.....So, yeah Ness and Lucas aren't really clones. Neither are Ganon and Falcon. I've played as them, same type of moves, but acted out differently and have differences of power and speed.
Hehehe... It's PK Flash, not Pulse. (I'm a fan of Earthbound and Mother 3 :lol: ).

PK Freeze (I think) does the same damage no matter how long you charge up the move. PK Flash does damage related to the time it took to charge.
Also, if I remember correctly, PK Freeze does less damage than PK Flash. It relies on you beating up the opponent with a charged up Up+A... (and that's 30+% extra damage!).

Let's face it. Ganondorf (Ganon IS NOT Ganondorf) is a semi-clone of Cpt. Falcon. See, I don't see the word "semi-clone" used around here. Similar moves, but power and speed (along with other properties) are different... but somewhat similar.

Dbomb3 said:
BTW i have brawl and played with both and noticed simialarities... no need fo a panic attack subarnu

How was I panicking? People I just hate everyone getting angry for no reason at Nintendo. LEAVE NINTENDO ALONE lol

Touche.... do u KNOW my name? anyways on topic, in melee the clones were ALOT more simialar IMO. in brawl they changed them enough so they had somewhat of a different feel.

Back