Mario and Ninjas and Sci-Fi, oh my!

Tairusu

WiiChat Member
Jul 21, 2007
I don't know if any one has checked Kotaku yet, but you should if you get a chance. For PAL region VC users, the next two weeks are good ones, which means the future is probably going to be bright for us here in the States too!

As some one else already posted, mario week has begun, but next week will bring us "Ninja Week" involving the releases of Ninja Gaiden (Which we already have in the states) and Ninja Jajamaru.

But the reason to get excited comes the week after, during "Sci-Fi Week" when the long awaited Sin and Punishment will be released.

Start saving your money, as some of these games are only available for a limited time!

I already posted this in the EU VC update thread this week, but meh, what do I care? This is good news, despite the price hike, and the limited time offer on The Lost Levels (which I still maintain is completely stupid on Nintendo's part, because it's practically guaranteed to be a best seller anyway). I'm looking forward to Sin and Punishment, which is kind of like Gunstar Heroes in 3D for those who don't know.

More events like this would be great- we could finally get the chance to play stuff like EarthBound and Chrono Trigger!

Back