Mario Wii Kart announced in E3? [ Rumour ]

tomqman

The Evil Of Nintendo
Nov 29, 2006
U.K.
Wii Online Code
0430-9009-6263-5525
According to rumours which appear credible to us, Nintendo would have already planned since a few weeks what will be presented at the time of its conference of E3 2007 at the United States, which will take place the morning of next 11 July. Several important advertisements should be made. In addition to the advertisement of new dates of exit (Super Bros Smash. Brawl and Super Mario Galaxy in particular), Mario Kart Wii should be revealed, as well as a 'large revelation on the Hardware level'. Let us point out that they are for the moment simple rumours, anything official

info via http://babelfish.altavista.com/babe...eux-france.com/news20454.html&lp=fr_en&tt=url

Great find, would be cool!
Mario kart wii would be really good, even if it comes out next year I am looking forward to it.
Lee.J

im more exxited about the 'large revelation on the Hardware level' as long as its not a new wii system

nintendo are going to do another 64dd on us
wii64dd.jpg

Tongman WTF is going on in your avatar?

On Topic : Yay!

lol its venom and mario.
and i hope that nintendo are going to give us something great to look forward to

I'm hoping for the following things.

A gameboy player. Maybe USB plug in or something.
New Wiimote attachment peripherals.
Some Wii-DS uplink. In particular, I'd like to have a DS-Preview channel, that would work like the download stations in game stores.

Also, is anyone else pumped about Guitar Hero 3 Wii edition?

TiwazTyrsfist said:
I'm hoping for the following things.

A gameboy player. Maybe USB plug in or something.
Hmmmmm, But why not just buy a DS, They will use a wireless connection to it sooner or later
New Wiimote attachment peripherals.
Hmmmm, But for most games you use the Nunchuk in there?
Some Wii-DS uplink. In particular, I'd like to have a DS-Preview channel, that would work like the download stations in game stores.
I don't follow, Like a Demo channel?

Also, is anyone else pumped about Guitar Hero 3 Wii edition?
If your not, You need a life this game will ROCK!

Yeah, And Mario Kart Wii will rock [Has to be online]

Theres no way Mario Kart Wii will not be online. If anything at E3 it's just going to be an announcement that they are working on one. I doubt there will be a set date. I hope they get this version of Mario Kart right, and include online play.

Nintendo need to join the bandwaggon now
98% of Xbox games are online, Nintendo need to sort it

This shouldnt come as a surprise to anyone.

I am expecting info on Mario Kart, Kirby, Starfox and Pikmin.

tomqman said:
'large revelation on the Hardware level'

If it's Wii 2, I'm disowning Big-N for good. :scared:

I'm actually hoping for some non-headache inducing 3D glasses or something..
It would be great for sports games etc.

Or maybe it's just something about the speech-to-text ability the remote has;
Maybe they add it to online games, so we can type "cheater" really quick when we lose at Mario Strikers! :lol:

Back