Mario Wii Kart announced in E3? [ Rumour ]

Cant wait for all the new juicy info.

I think Im going to look forward to mariokart. I hope it got online play but like Wii smurf said is has to have it.

tomqman said:

Not wii hard drive, hard disk (there's a difference). That would be awesome though, as long as it's not like the SD cards, where you have to move them onto the wii to actually play them. They will reveal a mario kart. We should be pretty sure about that. And it will have online, as the DS one was such a success. What I'm really waiting for, is an online game which has actual lounges, not random matches. Like if SSBB has lounges, so that you can have custom rules and such, it would be awesome!

JT. said:
Not wii hard drive, hard disk (there's a difference). That would be awesome though, as long as it's not like the SD cards, where you have to move them onto the wii to actually play them. They will reveal a mario kart. We should be pretty sure about that. And it will have online, as the DS one was such a success. What I'm really waiting for, is an online game which has actual lounges, not random matches. Like if SSBB has lounges, so that you can have custom rules and such, it would be awesome!
Who Has got Mario Strikers charged?

I think Mario Kart will be online, its got to be cause its that sort of game and Mario Kart for the DS was online so they will probs link them 2gether in some way.

joe_duffy said:
I think Mario Kart will be online, its got to be cause its that sort of game and Mario Kart for the DS was online so they will probs link them 2gether in some way.
Mario Kart will definately be online I know that as a fact

joe_duffy said:
My Mario Strikers charged code is: 081705 610490
I will add you, just add me aswell; also add my wii friend code so we can talk to eachother and set up MSC games with eachother.

Tell me your wii friend code
Sorry I see it never mind

Joe Duffy
I've added your Wii friend code and Your Mario Strikers Charged code Add My codes and we will play eachother; again my MSC code= 081705 610490

natetricks, I think your in the wrong thread… This ones about mario kart wii, not mario strikers charged… So go make your requests in the right thread, please.

Just to keep my post more on topic, the controls better be like other driving games. Not with a nunchuck. And definantely not like the cow game in wii play! I hated tilting the controller forward and jerking the wiimote up to jump.

Mario Kart 64 was a really fun game to play on and it still is today, I enjoyed Mario Kart Double Dash more I think that game is awesome, really enjoy playing on it its a great laugh.

I want Mario Kart but not this fall. I would like it if they used it next year whener there is not game like Mario, brawl or prime. So we don't get left in a dry gaming period.

I think Mario Kart for the Wii is going to be a top seller because 1. its Mario Kart and 2. cause of the controls of the game.

Mario Kart has always had really good sales

Back