mario cart

ye but i wouldnt get that game anyway! looks crap! wow...you play as a sk8er punk going down a hill, where there just happens to be convienient ramps and grinding rails!?

Dude I think Mario Kart Nitrox would be awesome. I mentioned that a few weeks ago and a lot of people seemed to like it. Either way I just hope it has online capablilty and a sweet title. Aamped would be kinda hot too I think.

MasterJedi2U said:
Dude I think Mario Kart Nitrox would be awesome. I mentioned that a few weeks ago and a lot of people seemed to like it. Either way I just hope it has online capablilty and a sweet title. Aamped would be kinda hot too I think.
I don't know. Adding 'cool' names onto the end of it doesn't seem a great idea. Sounds too 'mainsteam' and desperate. Leave the cool names like Amped and Nitrox to NFS, etc.

I like Mario Kart Wii. It's simple and it's brand-associated. No one will ever forget which console the game was for. :)

MasterJedi2U said:

I like that name too but I think it should have two (I)s Mario Kart Niitrox FTW.

Hotspur Warrior said:
I don't know. Adding 'cool' names onto the end of it doesn't seem a great idea. Sounds too 'mainsteam' and desperate. Leave the cool names like Amped and Nitrox to NFS, etc.

I like Mario Kart Wii. It's simple and it's brand-associated. No one will ever forget which console the game was for. :)
As if 'Mario' being in the title doesn't do that job already...
>_>

I'm not gonna think about subtitles until I find out what's new with the next Mario Kart game (i.e. Double Dash = two riders on the kart).

Don't lable the wiimote controle. You never know what nintendo has in store for us.

-To answer your question, yes i think they announced one is in devolop ment. Ill go look in Npower, new issue.

What about steering with the anologue stick, and then tilt nunchuck to the side to powerslide.
Ability to collect upto 4 weapons then interchange with D-Pad.
Possible aiming for lock-on with red shell and just aim where to shoot the green shells etc.
Possibly swing wiimote to punch, so lets say someones up next to you on the left, swing left and character punches him.
Also for shooting say hold A to pull out weapon then swing left or right to throw from wichever side.

What you think, they are just basic ideas that could be developed further, like you have 4 hearts and once someone has punched you 4 times you spin out. Whatever, itl be im sure theyll make it sweet.

MasterJedi2U said:
You must be joking...WTF are you talking about? Online is whats going to make or break the Wii. Sorry but I happen to think that online Smash Bros would be awesome. Think about it....huge tournaments. Rankings! Scheduled matches between users on different continents. The stuff of dreams dude.

Yes, fantasy seems so great. It's not Nintendo. I'd prefer to think of it as 'unique' to keep online play out of SSBB despite the fun-factor.

E-Roc2010 said:
I like that name too but I think it should have two (I)s Mario Kart Niitrox FTW.

Didn't we just say that Nitrox would be a horrible name?

Let's leave it a Mario Kart Wii. It's simple and to the point.

Last edited:
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I mean for real just because I like it doesn't mean you have to. That's like me saying your title is too simple.

Back