Mario Kart 64 - WTF

Lamar/TBD

Computer animator
Oct 22, 2007
Best of England: Suffolk
Yoshi has paws?
pucceywk3.gif

perhaps that's what his foot print would look like if he were to take his boots off, it's just a generic cartoony pawprint anyway. i wouldnt think too much of it.

Sterculius said:
perhaps that's what his foot print would look like if he were to take his boots off, it's just a generic cartoony pawprint anyway. i wouldnt think too much of it.

Maybe the designer of the game liked dogs.:lol: :scared: :lol:

Sterculius said:

You do know Yoshi doesn't have foot prints, his boots are part of his body.
XD

Lamar/TBD said:
You do know Yoshi doesn't have foot prints, his boots are part of his body.
XD
I put boots on each day, it's not like my veins are wild spreading and it soon becomes a part of me as well. Just because he has boots doesn't mean he can't take em off ;)

You know you're bored when you're looking at billboards in a game.

Maybe it's implying yoshi is an animal, and not just a mutated green prostitute mario likes to ride (sorry for the language, but if your 13 or above, I think you can handle it)

JT. said:
Maybe it's implying yoshi is an animal, and not just a mutated green prostitute mario likes to ride (sorry for the language, but if your 13 or above, I think you can handle it)
Bahahhaa:lol:

I don't think I've ever come across a more pointless thread.

^then you haven't been around for long enough. Trust me, it gets worse.

Back