Mario Kart 64!!!

jiarachi_dancing_man said:
Name whats your favourite mario kart track and why?!

mine is moo moo farm, because Yoshi kicks ass at moo moo farm!
Rainbow Road on the Snes, such a great feeling when your at full speed in front of the pack :yesnod:

rainbow road would also be my favourite, i like it when you jump down the huge hill and you are air-borne for ages

dblpr said:
rainbow road would also be my favourite, i like it when you jump down the huge hill and you are air-borne for ages
lol, i did the most awesome thing, were i jumped off the road and bossted backwards, and it brought me back up in front of the start and it said i had completed another lap

We're talking about Mario Kart 64 not Mario Kart DD or Mario Kart (Snes version).

My fav track would be wario stadium... Too many people always pick rainbow road. Gets tiring just to complete it in 15 mins or less over and over again.

why wario Stadium? Heaps of dunes and loads of corners. Great for turbo cornering practises and to get ahead of people who can't do well on corners coz they don't know how to...

linkzeldagame said:
We're talking about Mario Kart 64 not Mario Kart DD or Mario Kart (Snes version).

My fav track would be wario stadium... Too many people always pick rainbow road. Gets tiring just to complete it in 15 mins or less over and over again.

why wario Stadium? Heaps of dunes and loads of corners. Great for turbo cornering practises and to get ahead of people who can't do well on corners coz they don't know how to...
lol yeah wario stadiums pretty awesome, especially that cheat right at the start on the bumps

Yes I am aware of that cheat right at the start of the bumps. gets you straight to halfway through the circuit. Sometimes I can *bump* right back to the end of the track, just before the finish line. Requires ridiculous timing and accuracy...

Theres heaps of other shortcuts on that track but this is the best one. I once clocked 25 secs time trial record to complete 3 laps in wario stadium, each 8 seconds approx.

Back