Mario Kart Wii???

I just hope when they do make a new one, the double partner deal is just an option for races. Like the DS version, I think the Wii version should have Mission mode, and even the boss modes that the DS version had.

I wonder if you could use your miis? I think that would be great- also perhaps making custom cars like in F-Zero for gamecube. It would be great having online matches with four weird 'karts' and faces, especially if they were friends and you could recognise who they are from their hair colour etc. Also you could have your face plastered on weapons. Like in the DS version you could get some sort of oil plastered on your screen so you didnt know where you were going, it could be your face instead of black blobs? Just a thought. I also think the ability to drop some sort of barrier would also be a good move- not just bananas etc, but a wall that covers say 1/4 of the track (again- with your face on it?) that is permanentely there for the race- blocking your opponents (and yourselves?) in true mario kart style. Wow, i am childish... :lol:

Back