Mario Power Tennis

Roast

WiiChat Member
Mar 7, 2009
I've got a few questions about this games controls, How do they work? Is it like Wii Tennis? Can you choose to use a classic controller?

I've been looking forward to this game for a while and still have until the 26th before I can get my hands on it, so any help would be great.

yes you use the wii controller to swing and stuff. Thats what i have heard. but it is diffferent from wii sports in that you can move your player. This is what i have heard from like the internet. but im pretty sure its true. looks like a good game. i might pick it up too :yesnod:
edit:
as for the classic controller, i dont have a clue. you probably can but thats just my guess. :]

ive seen the horrible reviews too but still i loved the old one and the wii tennis was good so im considering it.
agreed. it is a shame
game reviewers are way to harsh on wii games.

its getting harsh reviews because the controls on that great and its the same exact game, if they would have added things to it than perhaps it wouldnt have gotten bad reviews. still if you liked power tennis on the cube but never bought it( i only rented it) then I suppose its worth the buy.

they should have included wifi play. Every game that doesn't have any sort of wifi isn't going to be as good as it potentially could be :[

Back