WiiSports Tennis HERLP!

WuZeMu

I HAVE A WII!
Dec 17, 2006
Southampton
Before you flame me, I HAVE USED SEARCH!

When i'm playing tennis (580 skill) vs (1600 skill) computer I cant see to win because how ever i hit it, it just goes straight to them!! then games last hours untill i do a power serve or loose. If anyone can help me to hit the ball across the cort it would help!

WuZeMu said:
Before you flame me, I HAVE USED SEARCH!

When i'm playing tennis (580 skill) vs (1600 skill) computer I cant see to win because how ever i hit it, it just goes straight to them!! then games last hours untill i do a power serve or loose. If anyone can help me to hit the ball across the cort it would help!
*assuming you're playing right-handed*:

If you swing your remote early as the ball nears your player, you'll hit the ball left. If you hit it late, as in when it is almost level with your body, you'll either hit it straight or a bit to the right.

Another tip for tennis is to play a range of shots to get the opposition working. Don't just smack the ball all the time, try mixing it up. Start off with a few simple shots back and forth, then mix it up with some looping balls, some spin shots and some volleys. Get the other team working hard enough and eventually you'll be able to play a shot that they can't reach, or if they do they'll hit it out of the court.

You control the front person to. so use them to your full advantage, you can win some very impressive rally's with them.

Im left handed but I do EVERYTHING right handed. It's strange but I feel more comfortable doing that.

But yeah it's all about timing. Hit it early etc and put spin on it too.. Like you do in bowling by twisting the Wiimote

Edit: (580 skill) vs (1600 skill) You said. At 580 Skill don't you verse like a 750 player? Unless you've put it on Random or versing a Friend

Last edited:
Back