Mario

Nfanboy said:
Zelda games have great storylines,

zelda TP probably has the worst storyline in a game that i've ever played. but that doesn't mean its not the best game i've ever played.

callme.nasty said:
zelda TP probably has the worst storyline in a game that i've ever played. but that doesn't mean its not the best game i've ever played.

Yeah I agree, he's beyond biased so you can't really trust what he says.

En4Neo said:
Yeah I agree, he's beyond biased so you can't really trust what he says.

i hate this site. everyones so biased. but i come here to find out what nintendos been screwing up lately.

En4Neo said:
I don't understand how you can say that.

They're a lot of stuff you can add, the latest ff game, ff12, is awesome and takes the PG genre to new heights with its new strategic battle system. I just don't at all see how you can say that about the one of the best RPG series out there.

Just so you know each game has a different storyline, characters, battle system, puzzles, and world. It's like they're all different games with a similar charm that makes them all great.

Have you played all of them or are you just assuming they're getting old because the amount of them?

BTW what's so wrong with re-releasing the old games on GBA? Nintendo did that with LoZ and Super Mario Bros., so I don't see you talking about that as well.
i agree with you completely. as a matter of fact i am playing FFXII at the moment and its awesome.

Its bin 20 years, and mario galaxy is still the most anticipated game of the year. I think you need to wait 3 years before playing games. 11 and 10 year olds have a very naive way of looking at things. Mario rawks!!! -mario will never die.

Wiitendo said:
Its bin 20 years, and mario galaxy is still the most anticipated game of the year. I think you need to wait 3 years before playing games. 11 and 10 year olds have a very naive way of looking at things. Mario rawks!!! -mario will never die.

doesn't mean its good. anticipated is different from good. i am greatly anticipating the game. but, from what i've seen, it looks very average. i think paper mario looks better.

Back