Medal Of Honor 2 Interview 8-16

this will be a good game... hopefully Ea wont fail us like they did with Madden.

I'm disappointed about the lack of a headset, but that's on Nintendo, not EA. Congrats to them for once again ignoring FCs.

just hope EA cleans up their online act for this. ive heard madden blows

A patch is supposed to be forthcoming.

And I hope the game "feels" better than most medal of honor console versions.

It looks good though ! This game has got my hopes up for a nice online shooter for the wii ! Maybe let me relive the days from medal of honor allied assault on the pc. ooooohw that was a good time

EDIT:

OH MY GOD:
The shotgun is a very high impact weapon and after you blast off a round, you actually get to pump the shotgun with an extremely satisfying pump gesture of the Nunchuk. It's totally intuitive and the detailed animations that you see on screen sync up to what you are doing in real life with the motion of your hands. It's a very immersive experience where you feel like you are actually "hands-on" with what you are seeing in-game. We also have the bazooka, which is of course a shoulder-mounted weapon, so in-game you actually lift the Wii remote up to your shoulder to engage the weapon. When you fire it, you hear the rocket launching out of the chamber through the Wii remote speaker right next to your ear. It's a pretty awesome experience and again makes you feel like you are truly interacting with what's in-game.

AND DID YOU READ THE PART WITH MULTIPLAYER ! This game just made it to my wish-list lol !!!

Last edited:
Certainly sounds exciting.

...What company is it that is renowned for stopping their online play if it isn't popular enough (for the developers)? I know a few have done it in the past, but isn't there one that has done it recently, and possibly without merit?

Im a little skeptical about the part with the cannon over your shoulder. Im not sure how thats going to work out

TitansATB said:
Im a little skeptical about the part with the cannon over your shoulder. Im not sure how thats going to work out
Well, it's obviously going to be one of those optional things.

I mean, it's not like the Wiimote will send a message to the Wii saying "He's cheating, I'm not above his shoulder at all!"

Just like in Warioware. If you really shouldn't jump, just move your wiimote up and down.

Although on another note, it might work since there would be a crossheirs (or form of) on the screen, so accuracy won't have to suffer. Appart from that, I expect it'll be just pressing the A button (or one of the nunchuck's buttons, to give it a better feel).

TitansATB said:

Nintendoscope WOOWOOO

Yeh thats the thing Im a bit worried about. Bazooking with the wiimote. I think its going to be awkward to aim.

I do hope that the 32 players wont lag ! I experience a tine fraction of lag on strikers sometimes. So hows that going to be with 31 other players in a shooting game!

I have got to admit that Im looking forward to this as hell !!!

cyberzomby said:
Yeh thats the thing Im a bit worried about. Bazooking with the wiimote. I think its going to be awkward to aim.

I do hope that the 32 players wont lag ! I experience a tine fraction of lag on strikers sometimes. So hows that going to be with 31 other players in a shooting game!

I have got to admit that Im looking forward to this as hell !!!

If 32 people are playing at once its going to lag a little. Hopefully they will work everything out. Im not going to go into any servers with 31 players just keep it around 16 to maximize experience.

TitansATB said:
If 32 people are playing at once its going to lag a little. Hopefully they will work everything out. Im not going to go into any servers with 31 players just keep it around 16 to maximize experience.

Medal of Honor Heroes 1 on the PSP did feature 32 players combat already and as far as I know, it didn't lag. And Battlefield 2 features 64 players without lag.
I think EA knows what they're doing.

Back