Medal of Honor 2 wifi video..

pokewii i played you before
DA1YOWORD

by the way i always pick axis cuz of m40 i feel that the thompson sucks

I was in that game, I got the highest score in 2 rounds.:ciappa:
I was CrzyNdnKilla and I was on Axis... It was fun :)

im gonna play now who ever wants to play with me or something hit me up

whos up for a game tonight? Ill record it. Well go 32 DM city ranked..aka nuts!:lol:

I saw you there too. I'll be there tonight though I don't know what time i'm eating dinner.

mmm idk 7-9 est any time from there till all night is good for me prob.

Wiinter said:
Good vid pokewii. +rep.

Just because the target reticule is red doesn't mean every shot fired was a hit. The gun is going to be spraying everywhere. As far as realism, do you really think that, in real life, while running, firing an automatic with heavy recoil at a target that's moving independently you're going to take them all down with a single clip? I'm assuming you take your idea of realism from action movies.

The number of shots it actually requires depends on the weapon, the location of actual hits, and how much health the guy you're shooting at had before you started shooting.
Nice... you totally proved them, I totally agree and thanks for proving these points on really how realistic it is... Good Job!:thumbsup:

Desi_Wii_G said:
Nice... you totally proved them, I totally agree and thanks for proving these points on really how realistic it is... Good Job!:thumbsup:

i agree

Last edited:
Back