Medal of Honor 2 wifi video..

Hey man. Nice video.

I don't have the game yet, but after seeing that video...I'll be getting it tonight.

You're good! haha, I'm brand new to the Wii and am still trying to adjust to the controls...

Just one question. I've been playing COD4 for the DS, and also the reticule for it is horrendous. So I go to zoom aiming for a good headshot kill pretty much.

Can you zoom with any gun here for increased accuracy also?

This game just keeps looking better and better.

They all have a Zoom to come point but it dosent really help you at all. I think ive used it once and that was when i first got the game. Its like you see the WW2 style gun aimer.

Trulen said:
Just one question. I've been playing COD4 for the DS, and also the reticule for it is horrendous. So I go to zoom aiming for a good headshot kill pretty much.

Can you zoom with any gun here for increased accuracy also?

This game just keeps looking better and better.

All guns have ironsights--which does away with the reticule and lets you use the gun's actual sights for aiming--it also has your character holding the gun differently and providing stability against recoil. A couple of guns have actual scopes for long range sniping. Several guns are inbetween, providing a small amount of zoom along with the ironsights. Sadly, the handgun doesn't zoom at all (I love the Halo handgun--it's always my main weapon for close range and medium range sniping--I was even good with the RS handgun).

Going into ironsights also allows you to lean, around walls or just avoid bullets, but it also slows down your movement. The other thing about ironsights is that each gun's sights are different. So you're going to need to play with a particular gun for a bit before you start ripping off headshots with them (Except for the scopes, they're all pretty self explanatory). It adds to realism, but it also means more work.

is it possible to have friendly fire on in this game? just wondering because when me and my friend play gears of war online split screen we stay on different teams and we kill our own teammates.its so much fun.:lol: u should try it. of course, we get kicked out usually after a few rounds:lol:

Wiinter said:
All guns have ironsights--which does away with the reticule and lets you use the gun's actual sights for aiming--it also has your character holding the gun differently and providing stability against recoil. A couple of guns have actual scopes for long range sniping. Several guns are inbetween, providing a small amount of zoom along with the ironsights. Sadly, the handgun doesn't zoom at all (I love the Halo handgun--it's always my main weapon for close range and medium range sniping--I was even good with the RS handgun).

Going into ironsights also allows you to lean, around walls or just avoid bullets, but it also slows down your movement. The other thing about ironsights is that each gun's sights are different. So you're going to need to play with a particular gun for a bit before you start ripping off headshots with them (Except for the scopes, they're all pretty self explanatory). It adds to realism, but it also means more work.

Thanks ever so much <3
I love this aiming style. It's used in COD4 on the DS and I've gotten quite good at zooming in, aiming, shooting, and then killing the enemy and running off.

But I figure it'll be my downfall ;P
See you guys online.
7 days from now, anyways.
IF my guitar hero III sells on eBay.

Link_of_Hyrule said:
Can you turn off team kill if your running the server?

Yes you can, direct grenade hits, how ever, will still teamkill.

Back